Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black skinny jeans!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

My month old black jeggings from Dorothy Perkins ripped last night. They were all faded too despite washing inside out! Not impressed. :mad:

Not sure I'm the right shape for Topshop. :/

bring them back, they shouldn't do that after only a month! I had a bag from there that ripped after 3 months & they took it back. I had no receipt, but they did an exchange.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭dashdoll

River Island Amelie are great! Think they are about 50e.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Eek have to disagree when they're black! They don't keep their fit like the other colours of the otherwise amazing Amelie do.
    I'm actually in a dispute with RI at the moment because my black Amelies went so out of shape after 2 washes/4 wears that I can't wear them! Despite their marketing of their 'Isko Reform' technology, they haven't worked!

But I LOVE my navy, denim, white and light denim Amelies!

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭dashdoll

mejulie805 wrote: »
    Eek have to disagree when they're black! They don't keep their fit like the other colours of the otherwise amazing Amelie do.
    I'm actually in a dispute with RI at the moment because my black Amelies went so out of shape after 2 washes/4 wears that I can't wear them! Despite their marketing of their 'Isko Reform' technology, they haven't worked!

But I LOVE my navy, denim, white and light denim Amelies!

Aw, that's really annoying.

I was looking online last week and see they have a new black amelie as well as the regular black amelie 'little black jean'.http://eu.riverisland.com/women/jeans/skinny-jeans/Black-Amelie-superskinny-reform-jeans-660839

Is this the one you bought? Not going to order it if so!

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

Vero Moda jeans are great for size and quality. Bought a pair of black jeans last year, wear and wash them religiously and they haven't lost their colour or fit. About €35.00.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

dashdoll wrote: »
    Aw, that's really annoying.

I was looking online last week and see they have a new black amelie as well as the regular black amelie 'little black jean'.http://eu.riverisland.com/women/jeans/skinny-jeans/Black-Amelie-superskinny-reform-jeans-660839

Is this the one you bought? Not going to order it if so!

No I just have the normal ones! I said earlier in this thread that I replaced them with the black tube pants, which I am completely obsessed with! It hasn't turned me off RI, just those ones!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

My month old black jeggings from Dorothy Perkins ripped last night. They were all faded too despite washing inside out! Not impressed. :mad:

Not sure I'm the right shape for Topshop. :/

Same! I only have mine a month and they ripped inside the thigh. The material has not washed well at all, and I only washed them twice. I'm wary of Topshop ones as well though, I like how the DP ones suit curvy figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

The Cool wrote: »
    Same! I only have mine a month and they ripped inside the thigh. The material has not washed well at all, and I only washed them twice. I'm wary of Topshop ones as well though, I like how the DP ones suit curvy figures.

That's where mine ripped too! I just bought a nice pair in New Look the other day. The "super-skinny" ones. They fit well and come in high-waisted too! Very flattering on too. (I'm an apple shape, so jeans can be impossible!)

Advertisement