Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dundalk

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

House Limit 8-1 8.35
    Rock Of Glenstal 9.05

Double 189-1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

8:35 - Canon Law 4/1
    9:05 - Smiler 11/1 e/w

Small double with both.

Whippers Dream 14-1 ew 9.05
    Ran in a very competitive maiden first time out. Bit a money for it here. I like ew

Whippers 7 now .

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭langer91

Sting you absolute boss cheers for that kind sir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

sting60 wrote: »
    7.35 behind bars on my reading is by far the best that has run .he was a serious head case but he is now without his landing craft.9.05 Thirteen diamonds(nap)is far far better than his form indicates.8.05 my old friend lord kenmare back to a mile,well drawn and perfect jockey for his style of running.he has dropped of the planet in rating terms but this is howler of a race.very late on the stand side as he likes it.

Cheers sting has a small bet on your recommendation. Saved the day big time. Hope you had luped on.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mountcisco

Thirteen diamonds is a serious bet if fit.

Nice one you boy you! Much appreciated. Hope you did the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Thirteen diamonds is a serious bet if fit.

Good spot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Well done.

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Cheers sting has a small bet on your recommendation. Saved the day big time. Hope you had luped on.
    Behind bars is a real good horse and he should
    win next time out big time .do not spare the chalk IMO.

• Advertisement

Behind bars is a real good horse and he should
    win next time out big time .do not spare the chalk IMO.

He should have learned alot never settled and pulled the arms off keane for the first few furlongs. Definately capable of winning a maiden like tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Any fancies for tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Catwilldo seeing a bit of money in the opener at Dundalk, which is usually a very good sign for this horse. Nabbed 7/1.

I think that Enigma Code has a great chance in the 7 05. Good third the last day and down to a mark of 47 having won of 67. Draw a negative so I have halved my stake. 2pts win at 7/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

I think that Enigma Code has a great chance in the 7 05. Good third the last day and down to a mark of 47 having won of 67. Draw a negative so I have halved my stake. 2pts win at 7/1.

Had him down as a bet all week before the draw. Leaving it tonight

Artistic integrity 18/1 should be a player based on his last run .he is thrown in against have a nice day 4/1 and the fav togoville got run of race doing 1.27.18 where artistic integrity got no run and eased in race won in 1.25.14.I am basing my facts on the trainer john Larkin can exploit these facts.a horse at wolves who is a total rogue but very well treated is George baker.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Catwilldo seeing a bit of money in the opener at Dundalk, which is usually a very good sign for this horse. Nabbed 7/1.

On ew @ 10s this morning, got the last of it. Only 2 places up for grabs though, one runner pulled out just after I had the bet, bit of a sickener when only 8 runners and that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

I had spotted this myself.

Yes, its a massive drop, but he is 10. I doubt he has regressed that much in a year though.

I don't think the draw is a massive hinderance though as we all know what Stoichkhov will do. To be honest I will hedge my bets between the two, but I can see Enigma Code nailing Stoichkhov late, like the well backed Nini Ok did a few weeks back.

A few interesting ones due to pop up very soon if not tonight. General Bunching and Table Forty Six, both in as reserves at fancy prices in the last.

Also thought Coterell was of interest in an earlier race.

El Dem I 4-1 7.35
    I like this to win. Caught my eye two back at 33-1.
    Tried to win one back. Going for victory now.

Artistic Integrity 14-1 ew 8.05
    Ran here last week, short of room but only finished 3 lengths off winner. That recent run
    an advantage, 1m trip maybe ideal//

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Oddysey 8.05 8/1 e/w

Had him down as a bet all week before the draw. Leaving it tonight

Ya was disappointed with the draw but he has run well fron wide previously. Halved my bet as a result of the draw. If not tonight will win soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭hawkhead

Can't believe I gave up on Officer in Command

Razia 14-1 ew 8.35
    Consistent last year, I like ew .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Aidan's horse won that race with an absolute tonne in hand. Thought Enigma Code ran better than the bare result may suggest. He could strike soon and is one to keep onside.

Point the Toes 18-1 9.05
    I like ew . An easier race here off a low weight. Has run in some very competitive fields .

Advertisement