Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2014-2015 Boards FSA Champions Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

menoscemo wrote: »
    Thanks a Million Lemilin for putting this together. Serious amount of work involved!!

Just a quick question, are hits deducted from your GW score?

My GW1 opponent (FrClint Power) has a seriously strong team and OR, in fact I have just realised he is the guy chasing me on the Athletics/Running forum league table!!

Well, you've a 54 point lead on me at the moment, so it'll be an uphill struggle to overtake you in the A/R league!

Regarding hits, I presume they are?

And re dahat's question on having links to each team, I've bookmarked the teams in the groups I'm going to be looking after, but does anyone know if there's a way of bookmarking them without specifying the gameweek? At the moment the bookmarks all lead to GW21 so I'll keep having to manually edit the GW each time......

Quick query regarding playoffs :

I assume it's the same scenario in a 3-way or even 4-way playoff? Provided they've all taken points off each other, there could be 3 teams vying for one spot, or even 4 teams aiming for 2 spots.

It might be an idea to lay down a final separator for ANY of the playoffs before a ball is kicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Quick query regarding playoffs :

I assume it's the same scenario in a 3-way or even 4-way playoff? Provided they've all taken points off each other, there could be 3 teams vying for one spot, or even 4 teams aiming for 2 spots.

It might be an idea to lay down a final separator for ANY of the playoffs before a ball is kicked.

4 way sudden death play-off to the death decided via death match. Only solution.

Well, you've a 54 point lead on me at the moment, so it'll be an uphill struggle to overtake you in the A/R league!

And re dahat's question on having links to each team, I've bookmarked the teams in the groups I'm going to be looking after, but does anyone know if there's a way of bookmarking them without specifying the gameweek? At the moment the bookmarks all lead to GW21 so I'll keep having to manually edit the GW each time......

I know people have volunteered already and everything, but would it be an idea to get one person from each group to create a mini h2h league for the 4 players in their group?

Get it to start at gw X and finish gw Y? Even for just the group stages.

I know people have volunteered already and everything, but would it be an idea to get one person from each group to create a mini h2h league for the 4 players in their group?

Was thinking it would be an easier way to do it alright. Make it easier to quickly work out scores.

• Advertisement

So who is up for doing the last longer Kev suggested?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Would make it much easier alright when it comes to working out the hits taken. It would remove any chance of error.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FPL will auto set fixtures though so it wouldn't match up. I'm also already in the max number of leagues :p

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/xxxx/history/
    That takes you to all GWs

FPL will auto set fixtures though so it wouldn't match up. I'm also already in the max number of leagues :p

It would just save a few clicks really going through 8 teams probably won't take too long but might mean a few delays if the person doing that league is busy on a Sunday/Monday night. No reason someone else can't step if need be I guess.

Yeah I already added my opponents to the Rivals section of Differential FPL app so it's easy for me to keep track. I'll post updates on my group to help out FrClintPower.

• Advertisement

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/xxxx/history/
    That takes you to all GWs

Great stuff, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Yeah I already added my opponents to the Rivals section of Differential FPL app so it's easy for me to keep track. I'll post updates on my group to help out FrClintPower.

That's a great app

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

jimmii wrote: »

Me

Id be interested in that alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I've no space to join more leagues unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Ill give it a go

That's a great app

Big thanks to FHFC for mentioning it preseason. I love the Rivals section and live BPS stats.

Big thanks to FHFC for mentioning it preseason. I love the Rivals section and live BPS stats.

Tis very handy for the live updates on your different mini leagues!

Never heard of that before! What else does it do?

That's a great app

Holy smoke, just invested in this app and it's awesome! I'd say it will save so much hassle trying to check scores at the weekend.

• Advertisement

Last longer list:

jimmii
    KevIRL
    Hackers
    $hifty

To make it easier copy and paste and add your name into the list above in your comment!

Holy smoke, just invested in this app and it's awesome! I'd say it will save so much hassle trying to check scores at the weekend.

Yeah it's well worth the €1.20 alright. It shows you what transfers your rivals have made as soon as the game updates on the Saturday morning

Bit wary of putting in my password for some random app but f it lets give it a whirl!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yeah this will take all the work out of it. All the scores at a glance. No need to log into the site.

Best app I ever had for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

if it was last week I beat Keaton Potatoes by 1 point :) can we start last week

I'm wholeheartedly against this!

Very strong group alright. Not confident at all, despite being currently the highest ranked. My last game showdown with Mr. P could easily be a decider!

FHFC wrote: »
    Yeah this will take all the work out of it. All the scores at a glance. No need to log into the site.

Best app I ever had for anything.

At first glance its absolutely brilliant certainly will make it a lot easier on match day!!

Team vidiprinter looks amazing!

At first glance its absolutely brilliant certainly will make it a lot easier on match day!!

Team vidiprinter looks amazing!

You'll get a notification if any player in your squad goes up or down in value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭G1032

I just bookmark their history page. That way you can just click on the link to GW points from the history page and you don't need to go manually editing the GW number in the address bar!!

Advertisement