Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Captain

Options
  • 12-01-2015 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭

Tough decision between Aguero and Kane.

Gameweek 22 Captain? 225 votes

Ings
    0%
    Sterling
    2%
    daithijjj8-10moeblogsbeaufauldgrannywinneralrigh 6 votes
    Di Maria
    0%
    passremarkable 1 vote
    Van Persie
    5%
    the whole year innIago[Deleted User]Riddler83jimmy456DoubleDMaxPower89stiffler123q2iceinternet_usercollie0708Fenson 12 votes
    Rooney
    0%
    Rojiblancos 1 vote
    Kane
    1%
    F1ngersCantGetNoSleepOwlsZat 3 votes
    Eriksen
    32%
    garTacTSkySterDempseygrowlergucciuRbaNZaphionapaulSooner or Laterrock whoreFitzerPBulmersWombatmanLemlinRikandzarquonpatmac[Deleted User]force eleven 73 votes
    Hazard
    0%
    bangkokHankSchrader 2 votes
    Costa
    10%
    F1fanronan.hEl festinocallaway92InvincibleInspector Coptoorlanger91OneColdHandLegwinskiWalter WhiteHackersBleating Lambgammygilsunited2k11williewallacehurlingman97RIALTO1Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga BungoHarvey Low Fat MilkNono Toure 23 votes
    Downing
    8%
    SickBoyzoom_coolmuboop1shineon23tmc86MarkxThe GibzillaweekaizerDecodaswoodySon0vagunSwiper the foxdpofloinnMichael D Not HigginsLucas Hoodmatthew the statueThe Wild BunchirishmaysSpurionsizing europe 20 votes
    Aguero
    4%
    BinkamenoscemoredarmyG1032mectavbaHococopbasillarkinP.WalnutskolczastyyAboutaWeekAgo 10 votes
    Silva
    25%
    Miguel_SanchezPWEIdave13cullenswoodMacker1billymitchellRoonboxSantryRedjaybe1greensausageharpstilidiemcgoochshano_88wonskiCrash Bang WallThunbergsAreGoMR NINEmosstinMonsieur FolieHow Soon Is Now 57 votes
    Sanchez
    2%
    ArmaniJeanssbig_showbo-scogreedygoblinKingJamsieBri981 6 votes
    Austin
    3%
    Shaque attackmuletideslingerzdmrulesmanual_manThe_MaskNotCominBack 7 votes
    Other
    1%
    machiavellianmeSparkorossitSureYWouldntYa 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Costa
    I wouldn't be captaining Aguero just yet, will have to wait until later in the week to see if any indications come out on whether he will start or not.

If he starts he will probably get 60 mins max. We all know he is capable of anything even with reduced minutes and regardless of opposition.

I don't think I'd have the stones to captain him this week, then again it can pay off....Sanchez captainers over hazard at the weekend got their return for a brave move!
    spock. wrote: »
    Tough decision between Aguero and Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Silva
    This poll appearing inspires a spark of terror in me.

Dunno what to do this week, even less clear cut choices than usual.

Kane favourite but Sunderlands defensive record away is better than at home iirc and Spurs home form worse than away for much of the season.

Downing tempting, but could you really captain him??

If Pelegrini gives anything away about Aguero I may just get on with my new captain Aguero every week policy....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

If I still had Austin, I'd probably captain him. Home to United, they should raise their game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Eriksen
    Kane(c) Downing(vc) at the moment. I might change depending on what lineup Spurs put out on Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭shano_88

Silva
    Probably Aguero, maybe Kane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Sanchez
    I have it on Silva at the moment with Kane vc.
    May switch it around yet (although I did that last week with Hazard and Sanchez at the last minute :().

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fenson

Van Persie
    Gamble at di Maria at this moment. QPR away. LVG has f***ed up with the squad last time. ADM as a forward? RVP as 10 role mid (heat map from the game). So I think he will come back to the proven eleven.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Eriksen
    FHFC wrote: »
    This poll appearing inspires a spark of terror in me.

Dunno what to do this week, even less clear cut choices than usual.

Kane favourite but Sunderlands defensive record away is better than at home iirc and Spurs home form worse than away for much of the season.

Downing tempting, but could you really captain him??

If Pelegrini gives anything away about Aguero I may just get on with my new captain Aguero every week policy....
    Maybe time to start your new policy regarding (C) choice :p?

... and stick with Hazard :p!

--

Kane's comfortably ahead in the FFS (C) poll (36.6%). Then Aguero (23.5%). Then Hazard (6%).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Silva
    It's Aguero until I get a good reason not to Aguero. He's not even in my team yet :pac:

There are goals in that game you'd imagine and even a rusty Sergio could cause that Arsenal defence problems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Eriksen
    ah feck, we all have the same thinking re Kane.....thought it was gonna be my differential this week .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Austin
    Sanchez for me, he was devastating against Stoke and I'd fancy him to score against any opposition

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Sterling
    ah feck, we all have the same thinking re Kane.....thought it was gonna be my differential this week .....

Ings is the differential this week. Got to see if I have the guts by Saturday to leave it on him!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Aguero
    Downing a definite possibility. I don't think I'll have the cojones to captain him come Saturday morning though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Aguero
    Oscar paid off big time last week, but id say I'll go with downing this time

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Eriksen
    Hococop wrote: »
    Oscar paid off big time last week, but id say I'll go with downing this time

Glad to hear you went with him in the end!

Aguero for me this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Eriksen
    It's Aguero until I get a good reason not to Aguero. He's not even in my team yet :pac:

There are goals in that game you'd imagine and even a rusty Sergio could cause that Arsenal defence problems

I don't plan to have Aguero until after this weekend but I then reckon I'll just be leaving him in default mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

Would it be madness to go with chadli? Most weeks I've gone with the obvious choice's for captain and the returns have been abysmal. Might try something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Silva
    Lemlin wrote: »
    I don't plan to have Aguero until after this weekend but I then reckon I'll just be leaving him in default mode.

If you had him would you consider him for the captaincy this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Eriksen
    Kane at the moment

But Augero / Sanchez possibles

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Silva
    The FFS scout stats leaning me towards Aguero

• Advertisement

Eriksen
    FHFC wrote: »
    If you had him would you consider him for the captaincy this week?

Yes. He'd be straight in my team and captained but for the fact that I have Joe Hart stuck in goal eating up 6.1 million (that move keeps haunting me).

I don't think there's a good enough chance of Aguero and a four point hit outscoring Austin this weekend.

He'll be straight in my team after deadline Saturday. If he gets injured, I'll just play the wildcard.

Keeping the wildcard this long could prove a great strategy this year. There's a two week break after this weekend but alot of teams have a number of fixtures with the different cup competitions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

am I mad considering sanchez captain? I just don't see a stand out captain this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Silva
    Kane or Aguero if I get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Austin
    Dr. Bre wrote: »
    am I mad considering sanchez captain? I just don't see a stand out captain this week.

thats who i have it on at the moment. he was absolutely unplayable against Stoke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Eriksen
    Anytime goalscorer odds:

Aguero 8/11
    Kane 5/6
    RVP 5/6
    Costa 10/11
    Sterling 6/5
    Hazard 6/4
    Rooney 6/4
    Ings 7/5
    Silva 7/5
    Eriksen 7/4
    Sanchez 7/4
    ADM 9/5
    Austin 11/5
    Downing 13/5

(These odds assume the player plays 90 minutes)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Van Persie
    Kane looks the most clear choice for me, other than that possibly ADM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Eriksen
    Lemlin wrote: »
    Yes. He'd be straight in my team and captained but for the fact that I have Joe Hart stuck in goal eating up 6.1 million (that move keeps haunting me).

I don't think there's a good enough chance of Aguero and a four point hit outscoring Austin this weekend.

He'll be straight in my team after deadline Saturday. If he gets injured, I'll just play the wildcard.

Keeping the wildcard this long could prove a great strategy this year. There's a two week break after this weekend but alot of teams have a number of fixtures with the different cup competitions.

I actually could've brought aguero in without taking a hit this week but decided not to. Just too undecided who to drop out of Austin Kane and Costa. Would only expect aguero to get 60 mins and although he's lethal I'd be hopeful he won't massively outscore any of the other 3.

Eriksen
    qwabercd wrote: »
    I actually could've brought aguero in without taking a hit this week but decided not to. Just too undecided who to drop out of Austin Kane and Costa. Would only expect aguero to get 60 mins and although he's lethal I'd be hopeful he won't massively outscore any of the other 3.

I'm hoping he'll only get 45, then 60 in the Cup and ready for 90 vs Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Eriksen
    spock. wrote: »
    Anytime goalscorer odds:

Aguero 8/11
    Kane 5/6
    RVP 5/6
    Costa 10/11
    Sterling 6/5
    Hazard 6/4
    Rooney 6/4
    Ings 7/5
    Silva 7/5
    Eriksen 7/4
    Sanchez 7/4
    ADM 9/5
    Austin 11/5
    Downing 13/5

(These odds assume the player plays 90 minutes)

Falcao evens :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Eriksen
    Falcao evens 

Didn't think anyone would captain him :P

Advertisement