Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

students Riding their teacher

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Unfortunately it never happened me despite me praying hard every single night before school. Some kids just got all the luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

I remember I had this teacher in secondary, taught us French for a bit in first year, then she stopped teaching it and taught Links Module to us in 5th and 6th year.

From about 3rd year onwards we'd have the flirt on the corridor at lunchtime, she was always good banter and very pretty.

I was out of school 2 years when I bumped into her in my local pub, she recognized me and she didn't change a bit, she later left with her friends and invited me down to the bar she was going to, I was with my own group and said I would follow her down in a bit.

I never did, I like to think I'd have got lucky if I went, she was quite a fox!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭hadepsx

smcgiff wrote: »
    I think it means he would have blown his load in 1.3 seconds. :D

:D it would have been worth it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

I got away with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Beano wrote: »
    One of the teachers in my secondary school ended up marrying one of his pupils. obviously they got married after she left school but still ...

Quiet unusual to have the mass so late in the afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

I got away with it

Good for you, Fr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

smcgiff wrote: »
    Good for you, Fr.

hahahahahaa:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I wouldn't have went near any of the female teachers in my old school.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭auldgranny

hadepsx wrote: »
    :D it would have been worth it though

Not for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Niiiccceeee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,348 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

About 10 years ago here it was the Priest that rode the teacher, had a kid with her as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

In all honesty, it's a sickening abuse of an authority position and can do a lot of damage to a young persons psyche and attitude towards physical intimacy in later life.

In saying that, I wouldn't have said no had the opportunity presented itself :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Does anyone remember the case of the teacher from Cork who kidnapped his child and hid her for over two years, and rarely let her out of the house and then killed her very sad case, any way he was able to stay hidden for so long because he persuaded a female pupil he has a relationship with to help him she at that stage, was in college and did help him.

Lots of peoples lives ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The only crime is it's not happening to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

hadepsx wrote: »
    lucky boys.
    i never had the fortune to get the chance.
    i would have ripped the religion teacher a new one ;)
    fine bit of stuff. about 27 too. yum.
    god i wish i could go back to them days.

Lucky girls. My sister never had the fortune to get the chance.
    The religion teacher would have ripped her a new one ;-)
    Fine hunk of a man. About 27 too. Yum.
    god I wish she could go back to them days.

Lucky girls. My sister never had the fortune to get the chance.
    The religion teacher would have ripped her a new one ;-)
    Fine hunk of a man. About 27 too. Yum.
    god I wish she could go back to them days.

I see what you are getting at, yeah there is a double standard.

But have you seen the cases in America?

The women are all goodlooking and none of us would refuse to saddle them at that age if it was offered on a plate.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm going back to school.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I see what you are getting at, yeah there is a double standard.

But have you seen the cases in America?

The women are all goodlooking and none of us would refuse to saddle them at that age if it was offered on a plate.

I think a lot of teenage boys would find it hard to resist, but I do find it weird when grown men say they'd like to go back and do it, knowing as adults the betrayal of trust and creepiness involved. And how attractive is a woman who can't control her attraction to teenagers she has a duty of care towards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Specialun wrote: »
    Ive noticed a big increase, mostly in the states or Uk where teachers have been caught Roiding the student

This never happened in my day, is this the new thing

Yeah it did. But it wasn't a good thing.

I think a lot of teenage boys would find it hard to resist, but I do find it weird when grown men say they'd like to go back and do it, knowing as adults the betrayal of trust and creepiness involved. And how attractive is a woman who can't control her attraction to teenagers she has a duty of care towards?

Dont think anyone is saying the teachers shouldn't be before the courts, but maybe people are just thinking back to when they were that age and are being honest and admitting that they would have sex with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

And how attractive is a woman who can't control her attraction to teenagers she has a duty of care towards?

As a 16 year old, I wouldn't have been able to hold my jizz for more than 5 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Jeremy Forrest

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

A male teacher from my secondary school was fired for riding a 6th year girl. He was roughly 23 or 24, fresh out of college. She was 18 or 19, I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

This has no place in After Hours or anywhere else on boards for that matter.

Mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement