Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life is Strange

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

So, just finished this...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

gizmo wrote: »
    So, just finished this...

Well, Bae or Bay?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

J. Marston wrote: »
    Well, Bae or Bay?!
    Bay. :(
    What made it worse was that through the story I was very much pro-bae and really liked how they handled the relationship but, despite reservations as to why I had visions of the storm BEFORE the initial time manipulation, it didn't seem right to condemn the entire town to death just to save one person who I got the impression was destined to die.
    I watched the other ending after I had finished and yea, that one was considerably weaker than the other. Definitely could have done with a bit more exposition, not to guilt you after the fact, but at least to add some context as to how many people your decision affected as was done with the Bae ending.
    Pity there was no DLC where I could sacrifice Warren instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Now play Before The Storm, it's absolutely brilliant.

I went with Bay, was a great ending and then instantly reloaded and went with Bae. It was weaker but glad i decided to end with that even though i did feel guilty.

Then playing Before the Storm made me so glad I went with Bae, it adds so much to the story. There is a bonus episode with the deluxe edition that is some of the greatest content in the entire franchise and highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,796 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I see the LiS2 is on sale on Steam.

The first was great once I got into it. Went Bay as well.
    Before the Storm was good as well but for the bonus episode, I said before but
    as I saw what was coming for the ending I was just saying to the tv "Ah, you can't do this to her!"

They continued the Bae ending in comic form
    https://life-is-strange.fandom.com/wiki/Life_is_Strange_(Comic_Series)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Post edited by EoinMcLovin on

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

It's a weird one, if i wanted to play through these again, I'd just download and play the originals, out really didn't need a remaster, definitely not a 40 euro remaster with no upgrade option.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yeah its one of those games that didn't need a remaster. Makes more sense for people who never played it before and have a PS5 or Series X

Advertisement