Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 to ?

Options
  • 08-01-2015 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Going to give it a pop with 100 starting balance.

I wont be managing stakes they will vary greatly. Ill only play on bets im happy to lose. Enjoy reading logs on here so thought id give it a go.

1st bet: Barcelona 1/12(copa del rey) 12e, Chelsea 1/5(vs. New) 5e,Real Madrid 1/12(vs Esp) 12e.

And a 25 euro treble. Stake 54e

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

Bet 1 came through thankfully.

Balance : 113.21

2 bets left for the weekend:

Arsenal dnb vs. Stoke at 1/8. Stake 45.21

C Schwartzel SA Open at 1/8. Stake 40

Bet 2 Lost. Arsenal won.

Balance: 78.86

2 Bets for the week

Deontay Wilder vs. Stiverne at 8/13. Stake 20.15

Novak Djokovic Australian Open at 11/10. Stake 20

Bet 3 still in play.

little accume for the weekend.all league matches

PSG 1/4, Barca 1/4. Madrid 1/5, Arsenal 1/4, Utd 1/3. Stake 4.71

also fancy another ante post bet

Barca to win copa del rey at 4/6. (they are 4/5 in a few places but i dont have accounts there.1/2ish with most so im happy enough with 4/6). Stake 20.15

Bet 3 comes in and bet 4 accume also.

Balance: 103.03 + barca bet 20.15 euro

Accume for the next week

all home league games

bayern 1/7, arsenal 1/4, utd 1/4, city 1/6. Stake 6.66

bet 5 acc lost. 2 bets for the weekend

Man city vs Hull at 1/5. Stake 50

Aston villa to score a goal vs Chelsea at 6/5. Stake 6

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

ianburke wrote: »
    Aston villa to score a goal vs Chelsea at 6/5. Stake 6

Hi Ian sorry for jumping in. Just curious about your choice of bet here? It seems oddly specific, are you just going "against the grain" (worst attack v strong defence) or do you figure its a generous price or maybe your just a villa fan and want an extra interest?

Not dismising it or anything, no reason it cant happen, I just found it to be an interesting choice vs other bets like btts etc etc.

Gregk961 wrote: »
    Hi Ian sorry for jumping in. Just curious about your choice of bet here? It seems oddly specific, are you just going "against the grain" (worst attack v strong defence) or do you figure its a generous price or maybe your just a villa fan and want an extra interest?

Not dismising it or anything, no reason it cant happen, I just found it to be an interesting choice vs other bets like btts etc etc.

All comments are always appreciated. Yes its not a bet id normally do. As bad as theyve been they could have had 3 goals against arsenal. Having gone so long without a goal i think theyll be eager to score in front of the home fans. Theyve been getting the chances but not taking them.

bet 6 loses. will update balance etc every 5 or 6 bets.

2 bets next week.

Arsenal vs leicester at 1/4. Stake 40

City away to stoke at 8/13. Stake 9

bet 7 wins. just a little acc for weekend

dortmund 1/3, arsenal 9/20, madrid 1/12, barca 1/20. Stake 5

last bet comes in. another acc for the next couple wks:

City v New 2/7, Boxing - H fury 1/7, A Abraham 1/4, GGG 1/18, Eubank Jr 2/7, T Fury 1/25. Stake 6.28

Enjoying this. stress free helps me avoid doing the bets for the sake of it. the bookies are smarter than us so no need to be backing things in the back end of nowhere to increase their profits. Worst case i lose 100. But ive already got some enjoyment out of it with all my hair still intact.

• Advertisement

City v New 3/10. Stake 10

Snooker Welsh Open Maguire 10/3. Stake 3

Boxing GGG v murray 1/18. Stake 36

that will be it for the weekend.

snooker bet lost, other two won.

Arsenal qualify v Monaco 2/7. Stake 35

City dnb v Liv 8/11. Stake 5

50 freebet coming up on b365. won 500 on the last one with ryan shawcross at 10/1. but wont be including this barca man city freebet or any others for the purpose of this log. just wouldnt seem right/fair at all. might back a fgs or something like that. might as well have a pop at a few hundred with no risk instead of guaranteeing a tenner profit etc..

arsenal not looking good. just one small bet for the weekend.

England +1 at 11/10 v Ireland. Stake 4

city and england bets lose. it unusually seems all my accumes win and its the singles that kill me. so ill stick to accumes and see how i get on.

City v Lei 1/4, Liv/draw v Blackburn 3/40, Real/draw v AB 1/7, Barca v Rayo 1/20, Munich qualify v Shakhtar 1/10, Real v Levante 1/16, Kovalev v J Pascal boxing 1/6. Stake 5

jefND9r.png

last bet lost. little acc for the weekend.

madrid 1/16,city d chance 1/16,shawn porter v garcia 1/8,kovalev 1/7. Stake 21

acca lost. think ill start changing the bets from now and use more funds instead of the original 100. leaves more room for ever. if im down more than 200 then ill just quit the log as its only a bit of craic and wouldnt want to lose more than a couple hundred. ive lost a bit backing city in this log. cant help but think subconciously ive been backing them because ive chelsea to win the league ante post. ah well thats the way it goes. next bet

kovalev v pascal. 1/7. stake 70

1p87Axa.png

deleted pics on imgur had to reload. didnt realise the image is lost when i tried to clear the clutter.

b3oUvtv.png

m2IinlA.png

crgphZV.png

just a couple bets this weekend.

acc: psg 1/4, city 3/10, arsenal 3/5, spurs 4/7, chelsea 4/9. Stake 2.54

expecting aguero to get back on the scoresheet:

hFTMPyD.png

• Advertisement

last bets came in. not much on this week so just a small acc to keep an interest for the weekend.

tsWwpgY.png

4 fold wins. time for another little bet.

G99PTUv.png

neilo loses in a final frame decider. another baby treble to keep the interest in the snooker.

Rv6sJvC.png

last snooker treble wins. next bets:

YeOKGro.png

lDFduPk.png

SAmsWBp.png

not sure why it says draw no bet for snooker and boxing for the football.maybe i should take a punt on lots of cards if they are so convinced it will be a black eye affair!when i click on the bets they appear normal so shouldnt be a problem must just be a minor bug

YFaXj56.png?1

city crash and burn! 2 horse race between chelsea and arsenal now. 2 bets for the midweek action:

P4GMfTe.png

NuygjQo.png

villa push barca win. double for weekend:

GOWDMfO.png

2QZQeJK.png

thought both my fighters lost by 2 rounds. also lucky 365 is 2-way with the boxing. few small bets for the derby:

NgOQTGI.png

city,card lose,aguero scores.

zBhWwtJ.png

• Advertisement

brecel loses, liverpool win.

reminder: bet365 doing a special for the madrid derby free 50 in play. wont be including freebets/arbs here. small double for tomorrow:

5doJDy1.png

Advertisement