Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nuts about whey from bulkpowders

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I decided to order the chocolate cookies peanut butter as there is a discount on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

What you think Gummy Panda?
    It's pretty bizarre texture wise, like moon sand! But I whizzed some up with frozen banana and it made a nice "desert"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

What you think Gummy Panda?
    It's pretty bizarre texture wise, like moon sand! But I whizzed some up with frozen banana and it made a nice "desert"

I haven't tried it yet. I opened the tub and thought that was a weird looking texture. It looked like mortar for laying bricks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Bricks of muskle baby!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I bought some of the Chocolate Cookies one and just got it delivered. Got it during the 15% off deal.

I'm comparing it to Nuts N' More Chocolate Peanut Butter as they're quite a similar product. There's about 10g per 100g more in the Bulk Powders one and half the carbs, and it tastes like there's more protein powder in it. If you mixed their chocolate cookies whey with smooth peanut butter and some water, that's what it's like! Does taste nice though, IMO. Texture is odd, but exactly like I'd expect it with the ingredients they used. Nice to have anyway, if I'm craving a bit of chocolate (which is all the time :pac:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement