Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do it -Press send now

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Anyone know the number for Mountjoy womens prison?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

I just text myself, I hope I reply!

I'm off out, see yis next year fcukers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Anyone know the number for Mountjoy womens prison?

A minimum of 48hrs notice must be given when booking.
    A visit is not confirmed until a receipt email is received confirming date and time of intended visit from the prison. This should be printed off and brought with you to the prison when visiting.

To visit a prisoner in Dóchas Centre contact: Dóchas Centre - Tel: 018858954 / 01 8858955, North Circular Road, Dublin 7 or book a visit online using the form below:

http://www.irishprisons.ie/index.php/requesting-a-visit-8/visiting-dochas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Damn it, Big Rosie will not be getting a statement of my undying love tonight.
    I will just drop down to her sisters and see if she is game on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

Damn it, Big Rosie will not be getting a statement of my undying love tonight.
    I will just drop down to her sisters and see if she is game on.

You could be lucky - she might be on temporary release for the New Year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭honey79

This actually has the potential to be the best AH new years thread ever.
    Sadly I think you may have peaked too soon with your mischievous genius Honey79. A few hours later in the day and you might have been able to influence more malleable,lubricated minds .

Here's hoping this thread is still alive and kicking at 11pm!

yes you are right it was too early rooky mistake I'll remember that next time :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

honey79 wrote: »
    yes you are right it was too early rooky mistake I'll remember that next time :rolleyes:

Nice bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

This thread has reached nowhere near the spectacular highs I was hoping for.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,141 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I would love to do it..but unfortunately I was told by the lad I fancy the other day that there is another woman in his life :(
    Oh well!

Advertisement