Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 20 Captain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Rooney (sto)
    Won't get too many more chances to captain Charlie this season so here's to him going all Stone Cold tomorrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Jovetic (SUN)
    Yaya

Is there a doubt over him?
    Nope. I'm going with him.

Yaya Touré @YayaToure · 19h 19 hours ago
    Just a note to say the boss rested me for the Burnley game,I am not injured...!I really hope to be involved against Sunderland! #ComeOnCity!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Rooney (sto)
    **** it, Austin (C), Silva (VC).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Jovetic (SUN)
    Nib wrote: »

Just a note to say the boss rested me for the Burnley game,I am not injured...!I really hope to be involved against Sunderland! #ComeOnCity!

GO ON MY SON

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

RvP (sto)
    Nib wrote: »

Gentleman,

if only all players were as considerate as Yaya to tell us if they're fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Sticking with Austin, his home record suggests he won't blank again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Rooney (sto)
    Austin (C) Silva (V). Feck it. Let's go Charlie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Jovetic (SUN)
    shineon23 wrote: »
    Gentleman,

if only all players were as considerate as Yaya to tell us if they're fit.

I received a personal email from a certain Mr Y. Toure during the week (he wasn't looking for my bank account details this time). He apologised for his absence last gw and assured me he would make up for it this week by scoring several goals, saving a penalty before somehow managing to get silva sent off with a 3 match ban

Ps. I have to wait until he is at the African nations cup before I send over my account details to his second cousin, who as it happens is a prince who just won the lottery. Happy 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 21,128 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Rooney (sto)
    Austin (c)

Haven't seen this much Charlie knocking around on New Years Eve since the Tiger :)

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Rooney (sto)
    Austin (c) here as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Rooney (sto)
    Just switched from Austin to Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Rooney (sto)
    My one worry about Charlie is that teams often bounce back with a good defensive display after a trouncing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The dependancy on Charlie here is worrying:pac:

I'm going for YaYa,surely I can't have 4 weeks of captain fails in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Tempted by Yaya now too but afraid of losing more ground if I get it wrong :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭evancmurphy00

Rooney (sto)
    Voted Austin however tempted to give it to Jovetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Carroll (WBA)
    My capt choices have been horrific this season so I did eeny meeny miny mo between my front 7 and it landed on yaya! Don't let me down son!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Jovetic (SUN)
    Any word if Joevtoc is starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Costa (tot)
    This is the latest I've ever let sorting my fantasy team out, but I'm going to go with yaya too, with silva as vice captain.

Austin let me down last week big time, tbh I haven't got the balls to chance him again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Rooney (sto)
    Going with Benteke. Go big or go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Costa (tot)
    Silva or Sterling?

Seriously gun shy on captain decisions at this stage, I'm favouring Sterling but struggling to trust my own judgement.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Rooney (sto)
    Austin (c) here as well.

Actually, gonna wait on Utd team news and will go with Rooney if it looks like he's starting up front - unlikely, I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Rooney (sto)
    Going with Benteke. Go big or go home.

I think the saying is "go hard or go home"!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

FHFC wrote: »
    Silva or Sterling?

Seriously gun shy on captain decisions at this stage, I'm favouring Sterling but struggling to trust my own judgement.... :(

Both legit picks, for peace of mind u could go with the captaincy polls favouring Silva, but either way it is a good pick and both have potential! You can do no more!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Sterling (LEI)
    Safe bet I think would be hazard but I'm being swayed towards jovetic here, anyone the likelihood in him starting?

Costa (tot)
    Both legit picks, for peace of mind u could go with the captaincy polls favouring Silva, but either way it is a good pick and both have potential! You can do no more!

I went for Austin over Silva last week for those very reasons. Silva is the safer option given the polls, but if I have another captain blank I think I'll just go mad Ted.

Costa (tot)
    Safe bet I think would be hazard but I'm being swayed towards jovetic here, anyone the likelihood in him starting?

Watched Pelegrini press conf video on mcfc website last night. He said the only injured players were Dzeko, Aguero and Kompany so he is if fit to start. No specific mention of him or the forwards situation though.

Kompany back for Everton he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Sterling (LEI)
    FHFC wrote: »
    Watched Pelegrini press conf video on mcfc website last night. He said the only injured players were Dzeko, Aguero and Kompany so he is if fit to start. No specific mention of him or the forwards situation though.

Kompany back for Everton he said.

Thanks, think I'll give Jovetic a punt then!

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Costa (tot)
    Sterling will be upfront and at the heart of everything the pool do. Leicester are crap. Lpool much improved.

I think Silva will be more peripheral if Jovetic is involved so Sterling gets the nod this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tbukela

Going with Austin, big differential in my main leagues. Whats the worst that can happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Jovetic (SUN)
    tbukela wrote: »
    Going with Austin, big differential in my main leagues. Whats the worst that can happen.

Less of a reason to captain to him if he's a differential.

Advertisement