Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have never been to Coppers.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Also you missed an opportunity to say something about balls going over my head.

I am giving it to you again now.

I'm trying to imagine what you would be doing if balls were going over your head. He's jumping over you while you sit down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

No my balls have dropped waaaaay too low at my age to go over you're head now, only chance of that happening is you lying on the floor while I walk over you, and just barely at that!

I'm trying to imagine what you would be doing if balls were going over your head. He's jumping over you while you sit down?
    Pervert ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

That's tea bagging.

deco nate wrote: »
    No my balls have dropped waaaaay too low at my age to go over you're head now, only chance of that happening is you lying on the floor while I walk over you, and just barely at that!
    You have won my heart. God love you , you low swinging man. ha ha :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Balls only go over your head if you don't duck.

Balls only go over your head if you don't duck.
    surely if you duck they are more inclined to go over your head?

surely if you duck they are more inclined to go over your head?
    Or did something just go over my head?

Or did something just go over my head?

Yea, my balls. Btw, thanks for lying down! ;)

Oh balls!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭AdFundum

I was in Coppers once. Now most people think it's 'natural' for burds and fellas to get it on - I'm not one of those - so when this lady-yoke-thing started following me around with her eyes crossed one shoe in her ear and a tequila hanging out of her armpit I just had to act quickly - in short, asking a horny mess of woman 'so, how big is your willy' either gets them raving or gets them far away - in this instance, it was far away. If fannies with teeth exist, you will find them in Coppers.

AdFundum wrote: »
    If fannies with teeth exist, you will find them in Coppers.
    I really hope they don't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

deco nate wrote: »

Balls banging off her chin might be a better expression, so.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Balls banging off her chin might be a better expression, so.

Only if she lifts her head up as I walk over her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

It seems to be the in thing these days to say coppers is sh!te. Too "mainsteam" or some rubbish since most people go there regularly enough. It's average. Bang in the middle of a list for best to worst nightclubs. But not as bad as most people who continually go there every week will claim it to be

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Frynge wrote: »
    Run, run fast, run far.

Moot advice, most lads who go to coppers can run faster horny than most women can run scared

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I got in along with Gardai. Was still sh!te. If you are planning to go there OP - go home. If you are already there OP, go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭NoelJ

Coppers isn't that bad of a nightclub. They play ****e 90s music as that's what people love at the moment. I've been to coppers many times and never seen anything bad. I live in London and there are much worse places you can go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I judge nightclubs on their ability to make money, as that is their main reason for existing, after all. Coppers is one of the top nightclubs in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Desperado Central.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement