Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FlyeFit Swords/Airside Retail Park - Any reviews?

Options
  • 28-12-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All,

I was thinking about joining Flyefit in Airside Retail Park.

My main requirements in a gym would be pay as you go, a good standard well stocked weights area and that its not mental busy in the evenings like for example Ben Dunnes in Northwood.

I try to superset my exercises as much as possible and that's nearly impossible in my experiences in Northwood (I'm not one of those who will walk away from a machine and leave a towel on it and then come back in 10 mins and expect it not to have been taken)

Flyefit on the face of it looks a good fit for my needs (good value, monthly pay as you go etc) but I'd be interested in some feedback on the equipment, how busy the place is and the overall atmosphere in the place

Cheers!

Anthony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Just joined myself, it's been quite busy both times I've been. Morning 10am, and yesterday evening 10pm. Likely to do with it being January.
    Not sure you could get away with Supersets though!

Muscle Factory in Baldoyle was my previous gym, opens at 11am- which was the only down point for me. It's never too busy in the evenings. Would highly recommend it if the opening hours suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 narayananthony

Many thanks Spiderman - think I'll try a day pass in February and see what it's like

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Flyefit swords pretty much from 5 onwards, you may not be the type to leave a towel and come back but there plenty in there that are that type. There's a few there who.spend more time texting than working out all the while sitting on the few benches there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Im there since it opened last year. its busy a lot anyway but at the min particularly. wait until mid feb when it settles. its an absolute pain in the ar$e this month. 0630 ths morning it was jammed... this month ill mostly be cutting and doing spin classes anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 narayananthony

Thanks All,

Kind of confirmed what I was thinking. I don't really see much benefit in joining instead of say Northwood (which is much closer to me) Think I'll look at something more in the city center closer to work and try get down at lunchtime.

Cheers

Anthony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Teflon Ron

Just wondering if Flyefit in swords has quitened down at all?!

Advertisement