Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

ESB Graduate programme 2015

• 27-12-2014 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 Bezzenga

Hi,

I had my interview with ESB about two weeks ago. Heard nothing so far, has anyone got an offer or heard anything ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭ QuantumP

There's a discussion about it over here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92671916

It doesn't look like anyone has got an offer yet, some were told they'd hear from the ESB in early January!

Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hilti

Im in the Civil Section. I emailed them and I was told the process is ongoing and we will hear early in the new year.

Anyone in Civil?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pk.conn

Hi,
    Got interviewed for the mechanical stream in November and offered a position with ESBi in early January.
    Has anyone heard if the work will be based in Dublin or elsewhere, I've heard of people only spending a few weeks in Dublin before being sent to Manchester or elsewhere. Anybody know any more information?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭ manualskeleton

Anyone heard from the recent interviews? I did one near the end of Feb, they said we'd hear after about 3 weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 mystickey

Also did one at the end of feb still waiting to hear from them!!1

• Advertisement

That's either good news, or bad news for both of us :D

any news????

Nothing here yet anyway..

was offered a position with ESBI yesterday and accepted it

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭ fungie

Just wondering if anybody has heard back about interviews for this year (starting 2016)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭ BeardedBadger

fungie wrote:
    Just wondering if anybody has heard back about interviews for this year (starting 2016)?

Probably better to start a new thread for this but to be honest I think you'll be waiting a while. My interview isn't until the fifth so I'm assuming it will be the new year

Probably better to start a new thread for this but to be honest I think you'll be waiting a while. My interview isn't until the fifth so I'm assuming it will be the new year

As in a Saturday interview?

fungie wrote: »
    As in a Saturday interview?

Apologies it's actually the fourth, Friday before exams start..........

Apologies it's actually the fourth, Friday before exams start..........

What stream did you apply to?

fungie wrote: »
    What stream did you apply to?

The Electrical stream. You? Have you had your interview yet? Any idea what the technical questions are like?

I'm terrified I won't have time to study for it due to exams.

The Electrical stream. You? Have you had your interview yet? Any idea what the technical questions are like?

I'm terrified I won't have time to study for it due to exams.

Energy trading, just wondering if anybody applying to the stream has heard back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭ domrush

Anyone interviewed with civil in the past few weeks hear anything back?
    A classmate of mine was told to provide reference details and informed they were through to the next round, wasn't aware there was another round?>

domrush wrote: »
    Anyone interviewed with civil in the past few weeks hear anything back?
    A classmate of mine was told to provide reference details and informed they were through to the next round, wasn't aware there was another round?>

Not sure how relevant this is but I got the same email, electrical stream

Advertisement