Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB Graduate programme 2015

• 27-12-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I had my interview with ESB about two weeks ago. Heard nothing so far, has anyone got an offer or heard anything ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭QuantumP

There's a discussion about it over here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=92671916

It doesn't look like anyone has got an offer yet, some were told they'd hear from the ESB in early January!

Best of luck with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Hilti

Im in the Civil Section. I emailed them and I was told the process is ongoing and we will hear early in the new year.

Anyone in Civil?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pk.conn

Hi,
    Got interviewed for the mechanical stream in November and offered a position with ESBi in early January.
    Has anyone heard if the work will be based in Dublin or elsewhere, I've heard of people only spending a few weeks in Dublin before being sent to Manchester or elsewhere. Anybody know any more information?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭manualskeleton

Anyone heard from the recent interviews? I did one near the end of Feb, they said we'd hear after about 3 weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 mystickey

Also did one at the end of feb still waiting to hear from them!!1

• Advertisement

That's either good news, or bad news for both of us :D

any news????

Nothing here yet anyway..

was offered a position with ESBI yesterday and accepted it

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭fungie

Just wondering if anybody has heard back about interviews for this year (starting 2016)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭BeardedBadger

fungie wrote:
    Just wondering if anybody has heard back about interviews for this year (starting 2016)?

Probably better to start a new thread for this but to be honest I think you'll be waiting a while. My interview isn't until the fifth so I'm assuming it will be the new year

Probably better to start a new thread for this but to be honest I think you'll be waiting a while. My interview isn't until the fifth so I'm assuming it will be the new year

As in a Saturday interview?

fungie wrote: »
    As in a Saturday interview?

Apologies it's actually the fourth, Friday before exams start..........

Apologies it's actually the fourth, Friday before exams start..........

What stream did you apply to?

fungie wrote: »
    What stream did you apply to?

The Electrical stream. You? Have you had your interview yet? Any idea what the technical questions are like?

I'm terrified I won't have time to study for it due to exams.

The Electrical stream. You? Have you had your interview yet? Any idea what the technical questions are like?

I'm terrified I won't have time to study for it due to exams.

Energy trading, just wondering if anybody applying to the stream has heard back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Anyone interviewed with civil in the past few weeks hear anything back?
    A classmate of mine was told to provide reference details and informed they were through to the next round, wasn't aware there was another round?>

domrush wrote: »
    Anyone interviewed with civil in the past few weeks hear anything back?
    A classmate of mine was told to provide reference details and informed they were through to the next round, wasn't aware there was another round?>

Not sure how relevant this is but I got the same email, electrical stream

Advertisement