Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game-week 19 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Eriksen out, Silva in.

Eriksen has United and Chelsea his next 2.

Have Yaya and don't like having 2 midfielders off the same team but surely they should get a feast of points over the next 2.
    Are they rotation risks though?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Eriksen has United and Chelsea his next 2.

spurs v United at WHL...what's the problem? I'd be holding on to him if I where you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Arfield and Bony to Silva and Kane for free is waving at me.

Anyone care to express an opinion on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Benimar wrote: »

Sounds like a no brainer. Bony heading off to ACON soon anyway. Kane has two tough fixtures in his next two though...... Silva in a definite yes

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

spurs v United at WHL...what's the problem? I'd be holding on to him if I where you.

Silva at home to Burnley though.
    I think Silva will comfortably outscore Eriksen if he plays.

I'm a United fan as well so that's probably playing a part:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Benimar wrote: »

I did tadic and bony to silva and kane last week, tadic 0,bony 2,silva 14,kane 12,makes me happy, Wilson out zab in for me this week

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Bertrand and Siggy out, Silva and Zab in.

Giroud has thrown a spanner in the works now. Not sure whether to do these two transfers plus take a further -4 to do Giroud to Benteke.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Need to replace RVP. Rooney maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Need to replace RVP. Rooney maybe?

With RVP still on pens, it sounds like a sideways move at best, unless you need the funds. And I have Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,047 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Bony to Benteke seems the obvious transfer for me, as I set myself up with decent fixtures over the Christmas period before an early wildcard.

I have a question, and to prove I'm not a hypocrite and actually have tried to find the answer to my own question, I'll quote the wording

'If you do not use your free transfer, you are able to make an additional free transfer the following Gameweek. If you do not use this saved free transfer in the following Gameweek, it will be carried over until you do. You can never have more than 1 saved transfer.'

I can't see any mention anywhere of how the wildcard comes in here. If I was to bank my transfer in week 20, and play the wildcard in week 21, do I still have 2 transfers for week 22, or would the wildcard negate everything?

Just I'm looking ahead and barring injuries, suspensions or other major circumstances, I don't see a transfer for GW 20 for myself because all the transfers I had planned fixture for run upto that time before sloping quickly downhill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Well, going to continue with my plan, even though it wasnt the way i wanted it to happen :)

Giroud to Benteke.

Anyone have a stat for how quickly Giroud is getting shipped out ? aka, will he drop in price tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

G1032 wrote: »
    Baines has to go but not yet. I cannot sell a guaranteed starter during the Xmas period. It would be almost as stupid as buying Baines in the first place was.

Trouble is finding who won't start next who's also on my chopping block.

RVP? Bony? If it looks like both will start next game I might just bank.

Whether they start or not there is no way I'm selling Hazard or Sanchez.

I can do Baines out for anyone, or else i can get rid of say Duff/Yun for a 4m defender. Anyone got any idea when Duff will be back fit - not much online about him - some sources saying he had late fitness test today.

Zab/Baines/Duff/Yun and Hutton

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fenson

It is my provisional team for next gameweek (for now):

Guzan (Myhill)
    Baines, Caulker, Wisdom (Kaboul, Dummet)
    Eriksen, Yaya, Sanchez, Hazard (Jedinak)
    Rooney, Bony, Sakho

I have 2 FT and 0,6 in bank. Thinking about doing one buisness this window, Sakho -> Austin, becouse of QPR good fixtures.
    Secound? What about secound one? Kaboul isnt playing for weeks, but earlier I had more important areas and it wasnt pain problem, so I can do it anytime (wildcard?). Thinking about selling Baines. Everton and he are aweful last weeks. However like someone said, Baines is guarantee starter during Xmas period, he is on pens, and Everton must get some points finally. But... Whispers near my head are saying some names. These names are Zabaleta, Clichy Azpilicueta, Terry... #Rotation?!

I'm happy enough with Guzan (Villa comming fixtures) and mid. Rooney is working hard as the captain! Bony last weeks was usefull enough, so I'm thinking to keep him until wildcard. Dummet, Caulker, and Wisdom give me posibillity of rotation.

Thoughts? Tips? Opinions? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

CSF wrote: »
    Bony to Benteke seems the obvious transfer for me, as I set myself up with decent fixtures over the Christmas period before an early wildcard.

I have a question, and to prove I'm not a hypocrite and actually have tried to find the answer to my own question, I'll quote the wording

'If you do not use your free transfer, you are able to make an additional free transfer the following Gameweek. If you do not use this saved free transfer in the following Gameweek, it will be carried over until you do. You can never have more than 1 saved transfer.'

I can't see any mention anywhere of how the wildcard comes in here. If I was to bank my transfer in week 20, and play the wildcard in week 21, do I still have 2 transfers for week 22, or would the wildcard negate everything?

Just I'm looking ahead and barring injuries, suspensions or other major circumstances, I don't see a transfer for GW 20 for myself because all the transfers I had planned fixture for run upto that time before sloping quickly downhill.

Tells you here(in the wild card section), http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/
    When playing a wildcard, any saved free transfers will be lost. You will be back to the usual 1 free transfer the following Gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

@CSF - The wildcard negates everything. You'll have one FT the week after you use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,047 ✭✭✭✭CSF

F1ngers wrote: »
    Tells you here(in the wild card section), http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Now I look silly, thanks guys nonetheless!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Giroud and Siggy to Silva and Benteke done. Silva captained. Logging off til Sunday, should be over my Giroud (c) rage by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Strongly considering Sanchez+Hazard out for Toure/Silva. 2 delightful games before the wildcard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Baines to Terry is done. That leaves me 0.9m to upgrade duff on Sunday. Quite happy with my team now.

Panti (Elliot)
    Terry Zaba Chambers Hutton Duff
    Downing Silva Sanchez Hazard Boyd
    Austin Rooney Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Rikand wrote: »
    Well, going to continue with my plan, even though it wasnt the way i wanted it to happen :)

Giroud to Benteke.

Anyone have a stat for how quickly Giroud is getting shipped out ? aka, will he drop in price tonight ?

Giroud is plummetting like I've never seen. -22.90%/hour from FFF :eek:. But since he's still around +20% in his overall target NTI/O they only have him dropping tomorrow. At this rate he could well drop tonight though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Lads, any idea who's a sound replacement for RVP? He's just not worth 12.6m.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Terry a likely riser tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

A lot of love for Benteke in here but it is warranted?

Villa are a team that struggle to score goals as a whole.

The best replacement for Bony for me seems to be Kane but Spurs have two tough games coming up and I already have Eriksen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Strongly considering Sanchez+Hazard out for Toure/Silva. 2 delightful games before the wildcard.

Sanchez looked good today, would be slow to transfer him out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Terry a likely riser tonight?
    Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

iroced wrote: »
    Giroud is plummetting like I've never seen. -22.90%/hour from FFF :eek:. But since he's still around +20% in his overall target NTI/O they only have him dropping tomorrow. At this rate he could well drop tonight though...

Cheers iroced ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Lemlin wrote: »
    A lot of love for Benteke in here but it is warranted?

Villa are a team that struggle to score goals as a whole.

The best replacement for Bony for me seems to be Kane but Spurs have two tough games coming up and I already have Eriksen.

Spurs have next 2 games at home, United might be a tough game to win, but united defensively aren't great, and only for DGG being on top form would have conceded a lot more. Kane will play - he's on fire atm and should take any half chances.

If nothing else, it frees up some cash for you.

Don't overly see the love for Benteke myself, Westwood getting injured was a blow for villa as he got the assists and creativity, though they probably have some nice fixtures coming up - Sunderland/Palace at home and Lecister away.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Baines, Eriksen and Giroud to Terry, Silva and Tekkers for -4 DONE. Now be gone with ye GW18 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Have 1.9m and giroud. Kane and bentekkers my other strikers so do I get in austin and use the cash to get in sanchez GW20 hoping he is rested GW19?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Probably a -4 giroud and siggy to carroll and silva.

Advertisement