Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Forum Helpers 2014

Options
  • 25-12-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Well, Christmas 2014 is almost over and this is just a message from me to say a HUGE Well Done to you all here in this Christmas Forum.

Always a pleasant atmosphere; Always positive; Always a joy to pop in browse and post. Especially this year I like the 'Know Your Elves' addition and it was my pleasure to be your guiney pig as #1 right here. Lovely to read the stories from everyone else also :)

Thanks Again Christmas Forum Helpers,
    kerry4sam

great-job-www.imagedunia.com4_.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I just want to echo this kerry4sam. This forum just amazes me just how nice and friendly everyone that posts here are.

It's been an absolute pleasure to post in and in the later of 2014 it's been a pleasure to moderate. Ye are an amazing group of people. Please keep posting throughout the early stages of 2015 to get us through the dreary months.

Advertisement