Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January transfer window rumors and gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Bon Jovi - Keep the Faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Our creative midfield have been awful. Impossible to score goals, if there's no service being provided. Nobody else has been chipping in with goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Janssen is a young lad coming to a new league. He has a good attitude and looks like he wants to get his head down and work.

Sissoko is a shocking player, who has played in the league and someone we should have never bought in the first place. He is a parasite.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,669 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Sh1te article. 'Sissoko has only made 10 appearances since joining'
    ... yeah, joining on deadline day in September! He's done well to get 10 if you ask me!

• Advertisement

DublinSpur this article is right up your alley, if you choose to believe it...

http://theboyhotspur.com/archives/15370

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

That just brightened up my dull cold Thursday.

Saw a post on facebook "..'Arry signs 5 year deal to lead Spurs'

.... for a split second I thought it was Redknapp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Saw a post on facebook "..'Arry signs 5 year deal to lead Spurs'

.... for a split second I thought it was Redknapp.

I don't think I'd even be shocked! With Bertie going back to FF and the way 2016 has been so far.... :pac:

• Advertisement

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino admits he is worried by Erik Lamela's ongoing hip problem.

The Argentine winger has not appeared since the EFL Cup match against Liverpool on October 25 and seems no closer to a comeback.

He was initially only expected to miss a few weeks but Pochettino says he is still no closer to identifying a return date almost six weeks on from his last appearance.

He said: "We are a little bit worried about his situation because the evolution [of his injury] is just not how we expect.

"We need to give more time for his recovery. It's a hip problem.

"I cannot say when he will be back."

Mauricio Pochettino feels it was a shame that Spurs sold Gylfi Sigurdsson because he is perfect for the club?

Sugarlumps wrote:
    Mauricio Pochettino feels it was a shame that Spurs sold Gylfi Sigurdsson because he is perfect for the club?

Cheeky Jan bid?

Cheeky Jan bid?

Why not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Cheeky Jan bid?

Please please

Tottenham Hotspur have officially announced Jan Vertonghen has signed a new three-year contract. Jaysus, rarely ever see Vertonghen with a smile on his face, must be a bumper raise.

Now, just tie down Lloris.

CyqpU1aXgAEUODe.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Tottenham Hotspur have officially announced Jan Vertonghen has signed a new three-year contract. Jaysus, rarely ever see Vertonghen with a smile on his face, must be a bumper raise.

Now, just tie down Lloris.

i was thinking the exact same thing when i saw this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭golfball37

Sugarlumps wrote: »

He wasn't good enough, the fact he'd be an improvement on a few at club says it all

golfball37 wrote: »
    He wasn't good enough, the fact he'd be an improvement on a few at club says it all

He showed glimpses, wasn't hugely influential as he should of been. So your not hugely wrong.

In saying that Eriksen has no direct competition, I couldn't be ársed looking at stats. What, scored once or twice, assists...has he had any?

Whatever happened to that Montero lad?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I would love siggy back he has matured at Swansea and would be better than Erikson currently.

If we could get Montero too it would be epic.. He was there star player when he signed except he was out injured long term recently.

• Advertisement

All very quiet on the transfer gossip front, not sure if that's good or bad.

Our recent good form won't last forever, we'll need fresh legs come March/April.

... With the (lack of) contributions from Janssen so far I'd like to see us bring in someone to support Kane... Doesn't necessarily have to be the next big thing i.e. Dembele, a short term deal for some experienced player looking for one last challenge... Like the time united brought in Larssen for example. I dunno who that player is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭kenkin

someone like Defoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Crouch, Snodgrass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

This makes a refreshing change from people saying we need a world class striker like Benzema or Damiao.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭joeguevara

City and united looking to buy rose and walker....couldn't happen....could it?

Utter bollócks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

Levy will take them to the cleaners if they try to buy them and I do not think he will sell them at the moment. Its paper talk to fill the columns.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

No chance in hell we'll be selling either of them. Certainly not in January.

Advertisement