Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa drives the international space station

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭moxin

Lovely clear sky for it, next Santa round at 6:57pm I think slightly lower in the sky

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

moxin wrote: »
    Lovely clear sky for it, next Santa round at 6:57pm I think slightly lower in the sky

That means he'll be here soon after that :eek:
    Early to bed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Very clear skies here so we got to see it, really made my 5 yr olds night so thanks for the heads up guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭Mech1

Direction to look for the 6.57 pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

That is so cute, all the little ones getting excited. So lovely :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I think it's south west appearing and then south disappearing . 2 minutes duration .

Not sure on this though .

Edit : just got onto the site . Info is correct .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭moxin

Its not as bright this time, look left of the moon now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

So if it comes around every 90 minutes does that mean we'll be able to see it again at 8.50pm? Or will it be not visable from Ireland this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

So if it comes around every 90 minutes does that mean we'll be able to see it again at 8.50pm? Or will it be not visable from Ireland this time?

Has to be a certain height above the horizon to be seen. Sometimes it's in the earths shadow or it's too bright outside.

The Peanut wrote: »
    Cheers to OP for flagging this. Perfect view here on a hill; 3 smallies screaming st Santa. Eldest swears he sees a red nose. Brilliant stuff.

Glad that worked out for you. My girl is 4 and I got:

"That was not Santa Claus"
    "Why do you say that?"
    "Because he is meant to know when youre sleeping so we shouldnt be able to see him"
    "You might have a point there"
    "Daddy?"
    "Yes?"
    "I think we need a bigger telescope"

.......................!

• Advertisement
Advertisement