Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fuses for CT lights

• 18-12-2014 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

Fuses, white tip that go into a green holder.. 2 thin copper bendy prongs.

Whereabouts? in Dublin.

Ta

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

Armelodie wrote: »
    Fuses, white tip that go into a green holder.. 2 thin copper bendy prongs.

Whereabouts? in Dublin.

Ta

Hi you will get them in Lenihans on Capel Street or the likes of a small hardware store or a garden centre.I saw them yesterday in Kinsealy Garden Centre on Malahide Road.

Then also have them in Woodies Drogheda beside the customer service desk.So maybe they have them in other Woodies branches too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Ya got them in one of those Handy Hardware shops... the safeties blew as soon as I put them in .. so I just stuck in the normal ones..so now at least one third of the bulbs are blown and the others are working!!!

The usual.. It would have been cheaper to buy new lights...

Armelodie wrote: »
    Ya got them in one of those Handy Hardware shops... the safeties blew as soon as I put them in .. so I just stuck in the normal ones..so now at least one third of the bulbs are blown and the others are working!!!

The usual.. It would have been cheaper to buy new lights...

Tesco are selling off clear led lights sets and coloured led lights sets at half price at the moment
    240s are 17 euro 50 and 120s are only 10 euro a set.The clear lights are beautifull and because they are led no need for spare bulbs and they use hardly any power too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Tesco are selling off clear led lights sets and coloured led lights sets at half price at the moment
    240s are 17 euro 50 and 120s are only 10 euro a set.The clear lights are beautifull and because they are led no need for spare bulbs and they use hardly any power too.

Cheers might just get next year sorted so..

• Advertisement
Advertisement