Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Christmas Tree Dublin - to buy tonight

• 17-12-2014 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭ brennra

Hi there,

Does anyone know somewhere in South Dublin or Dublin City Centre to buy a Christmas tree tonight?

Would need somewhere opened past 7 - 8 oclock.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭ gidget

Where abouts in South Dublin are you Brenna?

There's a man around my area that sells trees along the Wellington Road, as your driving up towards the Willington Roundabout in Templeogue. You can't really miss them with the trees & the big Inflatable Santa beside them.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭ brennra

Im in Harolds Cross, so no problem heading to Templeogue - do you know what time he is there until in the evenings?

Up till about 9 I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ Sleuthy

Do you know how much they are?

I don't know how much they are charging, I only know them from passing. Brennra may be able to update on that if he/she was successful in purchasing a tree

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭ Staph

I got one from the goat pub carpark, they're open until 10pm. Got a 6 foot tree for €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,093 ✭✭✭✭ HeidiHeidi

Anyone seen nice tall (say about 7ft) but slim trees around the place (pref dublin south/centre)?

I haven't the space for a big fat one, and skinny ones that aren't a bit mangy looking are very hard to find!

Advertisement