Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Christmas Tree Dublin - to buy tonight

• 17-12-2014 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know somewhere in South Dublin or Dublin City Centre to buy a Christmas tree tonight?

Would need somewhere opened past 7 - 8 oclock.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

Where abouts in South Dublin are you Brenna?

There's a man around my area that sells trees along the Wellington Road, as your driving up towards the Willington Roundabout in Templeogue. You can't really miss them with the trees & the big Inflatable Santa beside them.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭brennra

Im in Harolds Cross, so no problem heading to Templeogue - do you know what time he is there until in the evenings?

Up till about 9 I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Sleuthy

Do you know how much they are?

I don't know how much they are charging, I only know them from passing. Brennra may be able to update on that if he/she was successful in purchasing a tree

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Staph

I got one from the goat pub carpark, they're open until 10pm. Got a 6 foot tree for €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,776 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Anyone seen nice tall (say about 7ft) but slim trees around the place (pref dublin south/centre)?

I haven't the space for a big fat one, and skinny ones that aren't a bit mangy looking are very hard to find!

Advertisement