Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for lactase tablets

Options
  • 17-12-2014 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm lactose-intolerant. Obviously, I want to continue eating the same foods as before, but this generally means either buying lactose-free milk or checking which foods don't have lactose.
    I went into my local pharmacy, and they confirmed that tablets that contain lactase do exist, but that they don't stock them. Are there any pharmacies in the south Dublin, Dublin city center region that do stock them? Are they available without prescription?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭All4shopping

Always got mine in holland and Barrett

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

Always got mine in holland and Barrett

Thanks. There's a H & B in Dun Laoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

You can get them pretty easily online as well on amazon, bulkpowders etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

I take Lamberts probiopic acidopphilus extra 10 tablets you can get them on amazon or in health food stores. They're abit expensive around £20 for 60 but I find them very good,

Advertisement