Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

The yearly let's sack the mods thread 2014

  • 16-12-2014 7:58pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 31,304 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling


    Well its that time again when trolls , reregs,
    get up in arms and demand boards.ie sack all the airsoft mods, because they feel a total lack of justice
    unable to read simple rules such as read the charter and Don't be a Dick,

    Do people honestly think boards bow to trolls , reregs, Dicks and general idiots .

    Nearly 8 years and banned and infracted by all the mods on here past and present .

    Some people seriously need to get a life

    Langley , Virginia



Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 14,130 ✭✭✭✭ Lemming


    /tumbleweed


  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ Wolfruin


    while i have had no issue with any mod/admin on boards i find it suspect that a post against the mods was removed and one for remains


  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo


    Wolfruin wrote: »
    while i have had no issue with any mod/admin on boards i find it suspect that a post against the mods was removed and one for remains

    Maybe because one was not an advert........ And also personally abusive seeing as though names were mentioned.........


  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo


    Gatling wrote: »
    Well its that time again when trolls , reregs,
    get up in arms and demand boards.ie sack all the airsoft mods, because they feel a total lack of justice
    unable to read simple rules such as read the charter and Don't be a Dick,

    Do people honestly think boards bow to trolls , reregs, Dicks and general idiots .

    Nearly 8 years and banned and infracted by all the mods on here past and present .

    Some people seriously need to get a life
    Why, I oughta ban you........... ( for the first time on my part :P)


  • Registered Users Posts: 31,304 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling


    Wolfruin wrote: »
    while i have had no issue with any mod/admin on boards i find it suspect that a post against the mods was removed and one for remains

    I'm neither pro or against .
    but this got old really fast .
    2 simple rules to live by on boards and that's across every forum don't beach the charter and Don't be a Dick .
    but no people come along with the attitude I can do what I want and if someone says boo , I'm going to stamp my feet and throw the toys out of the pram and never come near boards ever again .
    Then rereg and get kicked for been an obvious troll ohhh the injustice .
    A simple game has so much drama it should be a soap opera.
    As I said above I've been banned and infracted by the whole mod team past and present .maybe the fact I've grown up or become a parent that I've realised the best way to deal with tantrums is ignore and carry on .
    I've always loved how people who put feck all into forums on here demand the most




    *Thermo hasn't got me yet I did have to open my mouth *

    Langley , Virginia



  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,747 ✭✭✭ DeBurca


    Gatling wrote: »
    I'm neither pro or against .
    but this got old really fast .
    2 simple rules to live by on boards and that's across every forum don't beach the charter and Don't be a Dick .
    but no people come along with the attitude I can do what I want and if someone says boo , I'm going to stamp my feet and throw the toys out of the pram and never come near boards ever again .
    Then rereg and get kicked for been an obvious troll ohhh the injustice .
    A simple game has so much drama it should be a soap opera.
    As I said above I've been banned and infracted by the whole mod team past and present .maybe the fact I've grown up or become a parent that I've realised the best way to deal with tantrums is ignore and carry on .
    I've always loved how people who put feck all into forums on here demand the most




    *Thermo hasn't got me yet I did have to open my mouth *

    You have never been Warned/Infracted/Banned by me, but I guess it too late now with it being the season of peace and goodwill to all


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭ andy_g


    Gatling wrote: »
    I'm neither pro or against .
    but this got old really fast .
    2 simple rules to live by on boards and that's across every forum don't beach the charter and Don't be a Dick .
    but no people come along with the attitude I can do what I want and if someone says boo , I'm going to stamp my feet and throw the toys out of the pram and never come near boards ever again .
    Then rereg and get kicked for been an obvious troll ohhh the injustice .
    A simple game has so much drama it should be a soap opera.
    As I said above I've been banned and infracted by the whole mod team past and present .maybe the fact I've grown up or become a parent that I've realised the best way to deal with tantrums is ignore and carry on .
    I've always loved how people who put feck all into forums on here demand the most




    *Thermo hasn't got me yet I did have to open my mouth *

    Add me to that list i havent gotten you yet!!!! but will.

    Also no one has had the yearly rant of the IAA or IASRA yet :O


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭ Southern Dandy


    andy_g wrote: »
    Also no one has had the yearly rant of the IAA or IASRA yet :O

    You had to say it Andy, we all know if you say IAA or IASARA two more times the Devil will appear!!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭ andy_g


    You had to say it Andy, we all know if you say IAA or IASARA two more times the Devil will appear!!!

    *chants* IAA,IAA....... IASRA,IASRA.........

    Nope hasnt worked yet maybe i need to light candles and close my eyes to try again :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 31,304 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling


    Mods me no afraid of no Mod












    well the exception is Thermo he knows where I live

    Langley , Virginia



  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭ andy_g


    This information was shared in the mod knowledge base you are no longer safe.


  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo


    andy_g wrote: »
    This information was shared in the mod knowledge base you are no longer safe.

    Aye, we know where ye live!!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 31,304 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling


    Love the idea of people hiding away on Facebook caling people and mods on boards keyboard warrior's,chairsofters



    Wikipedia word of the day

    Hypocrite's

    Langley , Virginia



  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭ andy_g


    :eek: I think you got your wish!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,084 ✭✭✭✭ TheDoc


    Gatling wrote: »
    Love the idea of people hiding away on Facebook caling people and mods on boards keyboard warrior's,chairsofters



    Wikipedia word of the day

    Hypocrite's

    Wikpedia word of the day

    Ironic


    Example
    Biggest chairsofter known to airsoft, jeers chairsofters

    ;)


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Jsmurff


    Gatling wrote: »
    Nearly 8 years and banned and infracted by all the mods on here past and present .

    You are a such a badass despite the fact I've been slapped by all the mods you haven't been slapped by :)


  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭ thermo


    Jsmurff wrote: »
    You are a such a badass despite the fact I've been slapped by all the mods you haven't been slapped by :)

    You got warnings only horse...... On your current account.........


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Jsmurff


    thermo wrote: »
    You got warnings only horse...... On your current account.........

    Two yellows a red and a two week ban if memory serves me right

    On this account…


Advertisement