Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The yearly let's sack the mods thread 2014

• 16-12-2014 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

Well its that time again when trolls , reregs,
    get up in arms and demand boards.ie sack all the airsoft mods, because they feel a total lack of justice
    unable to read simple rules such as read the charter and Don't be a Dick,

Do people honestly think boards bow to trolls , reregs, Dicks and general idiots .

Nearly 8 years and banned and infracted by all the mods on here past and present .

Some people seriously need to get a life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

/tumbleweed

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

while i have had no issue with any mod/admin on boards i find it suspect that a post against the mods was removed and one for remains

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Wolfruin wrote: »
    while i have had no issue with any mod/admin on boards i find it suspect that a post against the mods was removed and one for remains

Maybe because one was not an advert........ And also personally abusive seeing as though names were mentioned.........

Gatling wrote: »
    Well its that time again when trolls , reregs,
    get up in arms and demand boards.ie sack all the airsoft mods, because they feel a total lack of justice
    unable to read simple rules such as read the charter and Don't be a Dick,

Do people honestly think boards bow to trolls , reregs, Dicks and general idiots .

Nearly 8 years and banned and infracted by all the mods on here past and present .

Some people seriously need to get a life
    Why, I oughta ban you........... ( for the first time on my part :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Wolfruin wrote: »

I'm neither pro or against .
    but this got old really fast .
    2 simple rules to live by on boards and that's across every forum don't beach the charter and Don't be a Dick .
    but no people come along with the attitude I can do what I want and if someone says boo , I'm going to stamp my feet and throw the toys out of the pram and never come near boards ever again .
    Then rereg and get kicked for been an obvious troll ohhh the injustice .
    A simple game has so much drama it should be a soap opera.
    As I said above I've been banned and infracted by the whole mod team past and present .maybe the fact I've grown up or become a parent that I've realised the best way to deal with tantrums is ignore and carry on .
    I've always loved how people who put feck all into forums on here demand the most

*Thermo hasn't got me yet I did have to open my mouth *

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

2 simple rules to live by on boards and that's across every forum don't beach the charter and Don't be a Dick .
    but no people come along with the attitude I can do what I want and if someone says boo , I'm going to stamp my feet and throw the toys out of the pram and never come near boards ever again .
    As I said above I've been banned and infracted by the whole mod team past and present .maybe the fact I've grown up or become a parent that I've realised the best way to deal with tantrums is ignore and carry on .
    I've always loved how people who put feck all into forums on here demand the most

You have never been Warned/Infracted/Banned by me, but I guess it too late now with it being the season of peace and goodwill to all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Add me to that list i havent gotten you yet!!!! but will.

Also no one has had the yearly rant of the IAA or IASRA yet :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

andy_g wrote: »
    Also no one has had the yearly rant of the IAA or IASRA yet :O

You had to say it Andy, we all know if you say IAA or IASARA two more times the Devil will appear!!!

You had to say it Andy, we all know if you say IAA or IASARA two more times the Devil will appear!!!

*chants* IAA,IAA....... IASRA,IASRA.........

Nope hasnt worked yet maybe i need to light candles and close my eyes to try again :D

Mods me no afraid of no Mod

well the exception is Thermo he knows where I live

• Advertisement

This information was shared in the mod knowledge base you are no longer safe.

andy_g wrote: »
    This information was shared in the mod knowledge base you are no longer safe.

Aye, we know where ye live!!!

Love the idea of people hiding away on Facebook caling people and mods on boards keyboard warrior's,chairsofters

Wikipedia word of the day

Hypocrite's

:eek: I think you got your wish!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Love the idea of people hiding away on Facebook caling people and mods on boards keyboard warrior's,chairsofters

Wikipedia word of the day

Hypocrite's

Wikpedia word of the day

Ironic

Example
    Biggest chairsofter known to airsoft, jeers chairsofters

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

You are a such a badass despite the fact I've been slapped by all the mods you haven't been slapped by :)

Jsmurff wrote: »
    You are a such a badass despite the fact I've been slapped by all the mods you haven't been slapped by :)

You got warnings only horse...... On your current account.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

thermo wrote: »
    You got warnings only horse...... On your current account.........

Two yellows a red and a two week ban if memory serves me right

On this account…

Advertisement