Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scientifically proven: men are idiots

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I thought After Hours was a sexism free zone?

It is, when the sexism is directed at women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

I'd hate to think what would happen if I started a thread along the lines of...

That women are inferior is common knowledge among menfolk, though we wouldn't say it openly. After all, they have their uses, womenfolk ...

I imagine I'd have to go into a witness protection program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

smcgiff wrote: »
    I'd hate to think what would happen if I started a thread along the lines of...

That women are inferior is common knowledge among menfolk, though we wouldn't say it openly. After all, they have their uses, womenfolk ...

I imagine I'd have to go into a witness protection program.

It's scientifically proven that women can't multitask as well as men and have poor spacial awareness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

LOL --
    Why would anybody put a return address on a letter bomb?

duh, QED!!

also re: penis size vs. brain size: I have frequently observed a sort of contrary corollary here: when the little head is doing the thinking for the big head, the smaller the big head seems to become.

If you keep them to their own jobs with the testosterone fairly divided between them, all is well in Manland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭anonyanony

How about both

www[dot]udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf&ved=0CCMQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNH1DiTZICxO3cj43n3jc3hcYHWU0A

Give me some time on the penis one that I think is more hearsay then truth

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

It's scientifically proven that women can't multitask as well as men and have poor spacial awareness.

T'was nice knowing you :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

but sure its only sexist when its aimed at females... :pac:

to be honest i lol'd when i typed it but this is how i feel. sexism directed towards men is water off a ducks back. i dont fully understand why it bothers women so much but then my sex hasnt spent a millenia been held back.

i get it, i guess i just cant comprehend it.

also, boobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Idiot pride muthafukas.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Ah sure at least men can park a car....

runs far far away

GRANDMA GOT RUN OVER BY A REINDEEEER, COMING HOME FROM OUR HOUSE CHRISTMAS EEEEEEVE.

SOME MIGHT SAY THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SEXISM BUT AS FOR ME AND GRANPA WE BELIIIIIIIEVE.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement