Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do spend on lunch everyday?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

About 7 euro a week. Ham and cheese sambo and a 2l bottle of water each day. Few coffees might bring it up to 15 a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Never more than €3 a day. And that's usually my main meal. Subsidised canteen...and I'm a vegetarian!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭davidrowe

I just noticed today that Tesco (in the basement of Jervis) are selling warm average-size pizzas (they look big enough actually) for an average of €2. (Prices are 1.90, 1.95, 2.10, etc.)

Or if you have the time, you can get one cooked in front of you at the counter. I'm not sure if the price would be as good as the ones they have laid out near the entrance, but I don't see why not!

Advertisement