Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kickboxing gym Drogheda

Options
  • 08-12-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I'm new to boards. Just wondering if there is a good kickboxing gym in the Drogheda area?...open for new members. Very much a beginner.

I see a few martial arts clubs that seem to do a few different styles and work out of different bases from what I can see. I'm mostly interested in kickboxing. Is there anywhere with a permanent gym?...or can anyone recommend any one in particular.

I know this has been asked in the past but based on searches online things seem to have changed since.

Thank for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

better of asking in the martial arts and self defence forum

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Etm

Inspiron15 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm new to boards. Just wondering if there is a good kickboxing gym in the Drogheda area?...open for new members. Very much a beginner.

I see a few martial arts clubs that seem to do a few different styles and work out of different bases from what I can see. I'm mostly interested in kickboxing. Is there anywhere with a permanent gym?...or can anyone recommend any one in particular.

I know this has been asked in the past but based on searches online things seem to have changed since.

Thank for your help
    Did you find one jw

Advertisement