Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken phone app gambling horror stories

Options
  • 08-12-2014 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Really need to cut this out of my life - am normally a pretty moderate gambler in terms of stakes but the last while, after having one too many pints, I find myself blowing all manner of money with no rhyme or reason to it.

Anyone else guilty of these silly, silly bets and the feeling of utter horrow the next mroning?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Really need to cut this out of my life - am normally a pretty moderate gambler in terms of stakes but the last while, after having one too many pints, I find myself blowing all manner of money with no rhyme or reason to it.

Anyone else guilty of these silly, silly bets and the feeling of utter horrow the next mroning?

It's the reason why bookies try to locate their shops as close to a pub as possible ;)

Advertisement