Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Cost of send cards to US

• 07-12-2014 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭ notabasicb

** Please move this if in wrong forum***

Hi I'm looking to send a few Christmas Cards to the US. I was just wondering if anyone knows the cost of sending a standard christmas card to the East Coast?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Regional North Mods Posts: 15,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭ kerry4sam

notabasicb wrote: »
    ** Please move this if in wrong forum***

Hi I'm looking to send a few Christmas Cards to the US. I was just wondering if anyone knows the cost of sending a standard christmas card to the East Coast?

Thanks!

Each International postage stamp costs 1euro. It's really only excess-size and weight that ups the quantity for postage. Your standard card would just be 1euro.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭ notabasicb

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Each International postage stamp costs 1euro. It's really only excess-size and weight that ups the quantity for postage. Your standard card would just be 1euro.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

Thanks very much! :)

Advertisement