Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania product never delivered, no follow-up

Options
  • 03-12-2014 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

So I purchased a phone off the pixmania website on November 21st. I paid for delivery between 3-4 working days. I never received the package and I didn't receive any email or phonecall to state any issue so I emailed pixmania on Nov 30th to request information. An agent replied on the 1st saying Hermes had tried to deliver my package but couldn't locate the house. I replied the same day stating the address I'd given at the time of purchase and requesting more information on what would happen to my order. I did not receive a reply. I emailed twice more and still have not received any reply. As it is, I've had my bank account debited a significant sum of money but I have not received a product and pixmania are basically ignoring me.

What can I do here?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

If you paid by credit card, request a chargeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

From the bank is it? I do actually want the product though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Cancel the order, request a chargeback and get it from somewhere else...

Cancel the order, request a chargeback and get it from somewhere else...

How can I cancel the order? I don't have an option to and they're ignoring my emails. Is there anyone I can report them to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

What do you mean you can't cancel? Have you tried calling them??

• Advertisement

What do you mean you can't cancel? Have you tried calling them??

I've emailed them four times and been ignored each time. I can't call unfortunately because it's a premium number and my network plan restricts calls to those numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

One last email to them is in order telling them that if someone hasn't contacted you by 12 midday* tomorrow then you'll be initiating a charge back on your card for non delivery of items.

*obviously change the time to what suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

Hermes are pretty poor, was a segment about them on watchdog last week

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭INPUT INNPUT

What if he used a debit card?

Court?

They're french though aren't they?

Can ya bring them?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

What if he used a debit card?

If it was a Visa Debit card, which most are these days, then a charge back is possible.
    Court?

They're french though aren't they?

Can ya bring them?

I believe that you can bring European based entities before the EU. Enforcing any judgement might be a problem though.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

ViveLaVie wrote: »
    So I purchased a phone off the pixmania website on November 21st. I paid for delivery between 3-4 working days. I never received the package and I didn't receive any email or phonecall to state any issue so I emailed pixmania on Nov 30th to request information. An agent replied on the 1st saying Hermes had tried to deliver my package but couldn't locate the house. I replied the same day stating the address I'd given at the time of purchase and requesting more information on what would happen to my order. I did not receive a reply. I emailed twice more and still have not received any reply. As it is, I've had my bank account debited a significant sum of money but I have not received a product and pixmania are basically ignoring me.

What can I do here?
    Pixmania saw your post and would like to respond. They contacted us directly, this is their reply to you:
    Thank you for your review and feedback.

I kindly ask you to contact me directly at - greg@pixmania.com with your order number and details so that I can resolve any issue you have regarding this.

Kind regards,
    Greg.
    Pixmania Mediator

Advertisement