Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 01/12/2014 *Spoilers*

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

so new day are going to feud with gold and stardust (unless it gets dropped, which seems likely) I like both teams but I think the new day could be scripted better, I think Christian heels would have been more entertaining

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Yes. I had visions of them being some sort of mashup of Right To Censor, and as has been rumored for over a year, the Nation Of Domination. I see this fading in my rearview mirror now.

I think the nation angle was dropped when Ferguson happened, which is a pity if there's ever a time to have a black panther style faction is now, but PG wwe wouldn't go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I think the nation angle was dropped when Ferguson happened, which is a pity if there's ever a time to have a black panther style faction is now, but PG wwe wouldn't go for it

You could be right but they didn't need to go the Black Panther route, just heel bible-basher / preacher types - attacking faces but still playing to the crowd as if they were faces, kinda like Bo Dallas but less goofy/funny

D-FENS wrote: »
    You could be right but they didn't need to go the Black Panther route, just heel bible-basher / preacher types - attacking faces but still playing to the crowd as if they were faces, kinda like Bo Dallas but less goofy/funny

I was hoping for that but that might not have gone down well with the American audience

• Advertisement
Advertisement