Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Mini Christmas Tree for work desk

• 01-12-2014 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,609 ✭✭✭ AudreyHepburn

Hi all,

Does anyone know where one would find a nice mini Christmas tree? I'm thinking of get one to decorate my work desk.

I was considering Dunnes or Debenhems.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 CombatCow

Usually the €2 shops or bargain type shops sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

Hi all,

Does anyone know where one would find a nice mini Christmas tree? I'm thinking of get one to decorate my work desk.

I was considering Dunnes or Debenhems.

Thanks in advance!

I got mine in the 2euro shop keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭ shuffle65

Did I imagine this or did I see mini christmas trees for your car? Ones that plug into the cigarette lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

shuffle65 wrote: »
    Did I imagine this or did I see mini christmas trees for your car? Ones that plug into the cigarette lighter.

I've seen these in cars but never seen any in an actual shop I would most definitely buy😁

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭ shuffle65

Going shopping at the weekend, will post if I have any success in finding either tree...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭✭ xmasking

Something a bit more luxury might be nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,609 ✭✭✭ AudreyHepburn

xmasking wrote: »
    Something a bit more luxury might be nice though.

Yes that's my thinking! I don't want to break the bank obviously, but I like to have decorations that actually look well and last.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭✭ xmasking

Yes that's my thinking! I don't want to break the bank obviously, but I like to have decorations that actually look well and last.

It is good to spend more and invest in something classy I think. Christmas is all about luxury.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭ cee_jay

They have some in Dealz which are USB powered with a colour changing LED inside.
    I also bought a green pop up tree for work - but there was some part missing and it doesn't stay popped up :(

Advertisement