Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mini Christmas Tree for work desk

Options
  • 01-12-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know where one would find a nice mini Christmas tree? I'm thinking of get one to decorate my work desk.

I was considering Dunnes or Debenhems.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Usually the €2 shops or bargain type shops sell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Hi all,

Does anyone know where one would find a nice mini Christmas tree? I'm thinking of get one to decorate my work desk.

I was considering Dunnes or Debenhems.

Thanks in advance!

I got mine in the 2euro shop keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭shuffle65

Did I imagine this or did I see mini christmas trees for your car? Ones that plug into the cigarette lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

shuffle65 wrote: »
    Did I imagine this or did I see mini christmas trees for your car? Ones that plug into the cigarette lighter.

I've seen these in cars but never seen any in an actual shop I would most definitely buy😁

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭shuffle65

Going shopping at the weekend, will post if I have any success in finding either tree...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭xmasking

Something a bit more luxury might be nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

xmasking wrote: »
    Something a bit more luxury might be nice though.

Yes that's my thinking! I don't want to break the bank obviously, but I like to have decorations that actually look well and last.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭xmasking

Yes that's my thinking! I don't want to break the bank obviously, but I like to have decorations that actually look well and last.

It is good to spend more and invest in something classy I think. Christmas is all about luxury.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

They have some in Dealz which are USB powered with a colour changing LED inside.
    I also bought a green pop up tree for work - but there was some part missing and it doesn't stay popped up :(

Advertisement