Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New letting agency increasing rent

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭anonyanony

There was no mention of the agency offering that, rather they wanted to increase his rent despite a previous increase in this calender year.
    When Avantcard took over mbna I had a choice to go with the new crowd or settle my bill.

They cannot raise rent till April if he doesn't want to deal with them via the increase then he moves out no need to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

anonyanony wrote: »
    They cannot raise rent till April if he doesn't want to deal with them via the increase then he moves out no need to deal with.

She :D

They've emailed me saying I can disregard the letter they sent regarding the increase.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

Good result SB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

She :D

They've emailed me saying I can disregard the letter they sent regarding the increase.
    Ask them to write to you telling you this and save that email!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Ask them to write to you telling you this and save that email!

I honestly would much prefer a hard copy of this but they said an email is sufficient.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

I honestly would much prefer a hard copy of this but they said an email is sufficient.

Print it out and leave a copy with the lease agreements for future reference.

Expect an increase in April!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭anonyanony

It is they could not increase to April anyway, do expect that increase in April or a bigger one if the market grows between now and then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement