Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain alert for Decorations

Options
  • 27-11-2014 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭

Well it's that time of year and I know personally I'm hunting Christmas decorations because we haven't usually decorated our rental. Any bargain hunters out there? We have a tree and that's about it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I hope to go on the hunt the weekend, this is our first Christmas in our new home I'm saving since June a few quid each month, I need a lot as we were in an apartment before our new house, we had a rough year last year in the apartment and I didn't even bother putting up a tree, I can't remember what we have for the tree I know I need all new lights,

We never had a fire place so I have a garland on the shopping list too😀 Dunnes Stores have some nice bits

I did see tesco were doing 3 for 2 on tree decorations

Advertisement