Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Bargain alert for Decorations

• 27-11-2014 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭ mirrorwall14

Well it's that time of year and I know personally I'm hunting Christmas decorations because we haven't usually decorated our rental. Any bargain hunters out there? We have a tree and that's about it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭ SarahLil

I hope to go on the hunt the weekend, this is our first Christmas in our new home I'm saving since June a few quid each month, I need a lot as we were in an apartment before our new house, we had a rough year last year in the apartment and I didn't even bother putting up a tree, I can't remember what we have for the tree I know I need all new lights,

We never had a fire place so I have a garland on the shopping list too😀 Dunnes Stores have some nice bits

I did see tesco were doing 3 for 2 on tree decorations

Advertisement