Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crime and Burglary - Ben Dunne Gym Northwood

Options
  • 26-11-2014 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have been a member of Ben Dunne Gym Northwood for quite some time now and I find it excellent however I am quite worried about the increasing rate of crime taking place there.

Last week my lock was removed from my locker and all my belongings were stolen during my workout. 2 other teenagers put both their belongings into a single locker and when they returned (about 5 minutes after me) they found their lock had been removed and their belongings missing. After searching around the other lockers they found some of their valueless belongings including 2 old hoodys and their wallets however their Iphone 5's and cash from the wallets were missing.

My car key and house key were stolen as well as my wallet, cash, cards, clothes etc. The only reason my car was not stolen was because I do not have a remote locking system and therefore the thieves would have had to try ever VW car in the, completely full, car park.

The Gardai were called and they told me that they attend they gym on a regular basis for similar incidents as well as car break-ins and theft of bicycles.

Has anybody else had similar experiences and how have Ben Dunne Gyms handled your case

Advertisement