Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui FN 5-7

Options
  • 22-11-2014 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

One year old Tokyo Marui 5-7 for sale. Occasional use. Regularly cleaned and oiled. Comes with one magazine.

Last time it was chrono'd was at 0.89 - 0.94 Joules with red gas using .20 gram bb's. It was the first time putting red gas through it. Normally use green gas with it.

Apologies for the poor quality photos.

Right side:
    photo1_zps195dc5b2.jpg

Left side:
    photo2_zps396250cb.jpg

One screw on the rear sight had its threads on the top worn out:
    photo3_zps93b8fb70.jpg

Now the magazine, between main body and the section behind the lip had a mild leak. I sealed it up with glue and it works like a charm. The only problem is that it's not possible to fully dismantle without breaking the glue. I know that won't be an issue for everyone, but I will adjust the price accordingly:
    photo4_zps4591724d.jpg

Asking price for this is €120. €100

As for trades, I'm open to offers of spring or gas guns. No AEG's please.

I live in the Stillorgan area. Can meet up between here, the city centre or Tallaght. Would prefer to meet and trade in cash.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭SuperBlu26

Hi there, any interest in a WE Px4 with cash? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057254972

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

SuperBlu26 wrote: »
    Hi there, any interest in a WE Px4 with cash? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057254972

Sorry, but I have a Px4 already. :o

Bumparoony

Lowering price to €100. Wanting to gather cash for some other gear.

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 urielventris

I can offer a trade of a kjworks sig 226 with 3 mags and a blackhawk holster with all the fittings for the drop leg holster and waist belt. Two of the mags are not working but should be a easy fix and one works fine.

I can offer a trade of a kjworks sig 226 with 3 mags and a blackhawk holster with all the fittings for the drop leg holster and waist belt. Two of the mags are not working but should be a easy fix and one works fine.

I appreciate the offer, but no thanks.

Bump. Would like to shift this soon if possible.

Will throw in a pistol case for an extra €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

What sort of trades are you interested in?

I've got two KWA glocks, one G18 and one G26c full auto
    Also have a JG G36c.

• Advertisement

I'm interested in the Glocks.
    Any images, how many mags come with them, etc?

Bump

G18c's are something I'm currently interested in. I'm perfectly open to offers of those or similar guns.

Bump

Bump! Open to offers. Would really like to shift this.

Bump! It's a good pistol. The mag is perfectly functional. Been a trusty sidearm, but I would like something else.

Bump! Willing to lower the price!

Last bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Jalaldin

Hi is your airsoft pistol still for sale?

Sure is.

• Advertisement

swap for my WE browning hi power full metal pistol gbb? Or what's the lowest you can go cash?

Jalaldin wrote: »
    swap for my WE browning hi power full metal pistol gbb? Or what's the lowest you can go cash?

Any pics of it? I'm definitely interested.

Hi sorry i do not now how to send pics to you. The pistol itself works perfect and is in great condition to be honest.

Hi sorry i do not now how to send pics to you. The pistol itself works perfect and is in great condition to be honest.

I understand, but I'd still like to see pics.

If you send a PM to one of the mods, I'm sure they'd happily help post pics. I'd much prefer to see what I'm buying, you know?

I can't upload the pictures. Please give me your email address if possible, then i will send you all the pics of my browning.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

private contact before reaching a deal on thread Is prohibited. Please read the rules before posting here again. You have been asked to read the rules already so no more warnings.......
    I can't upload the pictures. Please give me your email address if possible, then i will send you all the pics of my browning.

Again, I'll need you to contact the mods about uploading pics. Can't accept them any other way.

Bump

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Advertisement