Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U wot m8? Extreme feminists wear white pants stained with period blood

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

anncoates wrote: »
    Linder Sterling was doing it decades ago with used tampon earnings which were pretty cool when you think about it.

LoL!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Man, this... Doesn't offend me in the slightest. I'm not sure I fully understand the jist of the whole thing, but the idea of people being offended by this is gas. Fair play to them.

Is that genuine? Is that what it'd look like if you didn't keep it all, like, contained, or whatever?

Wow. That's a fair bit of blood, if so. Fair play. Looks like a rough deal every month. ****in' hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Has anyone blamed 'The Patriarchy' yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Grayditch wrote: »
    Man, this... Doesn't offend me in the slightest. I'm not sure I fully understand the jist of the whole thing, but the idea of people being offended by this is gas. Fair play to them.

Is that genuine? Is that what it'd look like if you didn't keep it all, like, contained, or whatever?

Wow. That's a fair bit of blood, if so. Fair play. Looks like a rough deal every month. ****in' hell.

I'm not offended by it, I'm just disgusted. Would you be comfortable sitting in a seat or touching something they've used after them? I'd say the smell would probably offend me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I'm not offended by it, I'm just disgusted. Would you be comfortable sitting in a seat or touching something they've used after them? I'd say the smell would probably offend me though.

Women on the rag do smell.

I'm with Leviticus 15:19-20 on this one.
    And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
    And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.

Those Iron age jews knew what they were talking about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

The chick on the far right would get it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

If this is feminism I don't want a bar of it. Just what exactly are they trying to prove by doing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

e_e wrote: »
    I feel for balance there should be an After Hours thread whenever an MRA says/does something ridiculous.

Didn't we just have the Julian Blanc/ all puas are sleazebags thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

Extreme feminists, brings to mind a bunch of women hang gliding and bungee jumping in the most radical style.

Dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

The women have a point though. There is far too much ickyness about it. Just mentioning the word "flow" would make most men grimace.

I'm not saying it should be a suitable dinner conversation topic but it shouldn't be treated with the level of ickyness it currently is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭splashthecash

This smacks of the People's Front of Judea to me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement