Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What didn't you need for your baby?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 OrionA

I didnt use even half of the baby grows or vests I bought. They are up in the attic for when i get aroud to having the next one. The mose basket I got great use out of but think that when I have another Id have to go straight to the travel cot because dont think I trust it to be left alone by a curious toddler :). I see lots of people here saying the baby bath wasnt used but I got a tummy tub and for me was a godsend. I had a colicky baby and the one thing that was guarenteed to settle her was a bath. Also the water stays warmer much longer and they can support their own weight which means you can bath them one handed while using the other to grab towels, wash etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Do you mean the travel booster seat? We have one and used it on both from 16 months and they wanted to put their plate, cup etc actually on the table and not the booster seat tray.

Or maybe you mean the light fabric one. I've seen them but I can't imagine how it would be strong enough to hold a squirming toddler.

I mean this one.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3pC1cPjR9EvE_S49C1LtjUP1zRFOJ61BvlqFnLW0JwCHRpwx23w

I've given them a few goes, but the child is too low at the table with them. Head banging height. Not as secure as I'd like either.
    Plus they don't work on chairs with rounded edges. They were all gifts, but I'd say it's ebay for them.

Advertisement