Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Seduction Box" for Christmas

Options
  • 19-11-2014 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I posted this yesterday in a different category without much success...

Basically I want to put together a "seduction box" as part of my wife's Christmas present. I'm thinking some nice undies, massage oils, candles, bath elixir, a toy or two that she can use either alone or together, and some sexy books & dvds......also anything else that might be advised or suggested.

We're in our mid thirties, very happy and madly in love, with two young kids. The odd weekend away is always highly anticipated and the contents of the seduction box would be a lovely addition to what we currently enjoy.

We're not really into the cheap tacky black and red frilly lingerie......If it has to be that blatant it's too forced... We prefer more sensual and tastefully subtle things, although we do have a nice and often visited toy chest in our room......

Any suggestions as to what I might buy or where I should look (shops, websites, forums etc) would be most appreciated.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hi OP,

I'm afraid this isn't the place to ask for gift ideas. It's also against the site rules to post a similar thread in more than one forum.

Sauve.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement