Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - Xbox 360 Edition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Getting on now if any is still on

Just waiting for herself to go to bed. I'll have to find the disc, Hahn been on in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Rumours of a red suited panto driving golf enthusiast have been unconfirmed but will most likely be seen around Tuesday/Wednesday for some heists :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭firemansam4

Just been completely slaughtered by some guy, every time I re-spawned he some how tracked me and sniped me again, finally killed him back once then thought ide cut my loses and get out of there...
    He followed me though and just killed me another 3 times....

I'll be on tonight for some heists

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Anyone getting on. Ive a couple of hours to kill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anyone getting on. Ive a couple of hours to kill

Be on in a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭firemansam4

On for a little while now if anyone is on!!

I'll be on tonight

On last night and was getting absolutely destroyed for about 2 hours. My kill/death ratio actually dropped from 1.75 to 1.72. Just one of them sessions where I was brutal, at one stage one bloke was shooting at me while I threw punches and couldn't get my guns out :P
    Furious was on with me and even he was having a though time with this fella.

Sunday was a great laugh with the six of us in the chat though, best laugh in a while. New headset should be back in action tomorrow, head wrecking without one.

DubDJ wrote: »
    On last night and was getting absolutely destroyed for about 2 hours. My kill/death ratio actually dropped from 1.75 to 1.72. Just one of them sessions where I was brutal, at one stage one bloke was shooting at me while I threw punches and couldn't get my guns out :P
    Furious was on with me and even he was having a though time with this fella.

Sunday was a great laugh with the six of us in the chat though, best laugh in a while. New headset should be back in action tomorrow, head wrecking without one.

I think I picked you up in my pink crew car and about 5 people immediately opened fire on it :mad::mad:

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I think I picked you up in my pink crew car and about 5 people immediately opened fire on it :mad::mad:

Haha yeah I had a lot of enemy's in that session. I wanted to get a few kills back on one of them that's why I bailed out of the car. Your lucky you stayed far enough away, it was chaos. I was getting sniped before I'd finished respawning haha.

Haha yeah I had a lot of enemy's in that session. I wanted to get a few kills back on one of them that's why I bailed out of the car. Your lucky you stayed far enough away, it was chaos. I was getting sniped before I'd finished respawning haha.

I was flying a cargobob with a tank attached getting ready to drop it near yous 2, I crashed into a building and the tank got stuck on a roof

Finally (i hope) have got BB sorted, should get on tonight for a while.
    I've missed you all.....:(

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I was flying a cargobob with a tank attached getting ready to drop it near yous 2, I crashed into a building and the tank got stuck on a roof

Haha that's explains why you were flying around in that heli for so long. Appreciate the help, but we were beaten badly either way haha.

Finally (i hope) have got BB sorted, should get on tonight for a while.
    I've missed you all.....:(

I would like to clarify that I wasn't aiming for you. We both aimed for the cop, but you punched him the while I was in mid swing, cop died and you got smacked instead :pac:

I'll be on this evening.about 8ish.

Got a new headset today so should be back in action later and you'll all have to listen to me again :p

just getting on now. anyone on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

add me guys colinmk4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Vain wrote: »
    add me guys colinmk4

Done. Just accept the invite and yer in.

• Advertisement

I'll be on around half 3 for the last of the double money if anyone wants to join me

I'll be on around half 3 for the last of the double money if anyone wants to join me

I'll be on around them myself.

I'll be on around them myself.

Glynner bought his gold plane

Glynner bought his gold plane

I know I was online when he bought it. Waste of $10,000,000 :p

Three of us are getting on tomorrow to do all the heists from start to finish. Around 12pm and getting them done as quick as. Anybody up for it? Need a fourth.

Three of us are getting on tomorrow to do all the heists from start to finish. Around 12pm and getting them done as quick as. Anybody up for it? Need a fourth.

Ye had 3 weeks of me free and ye do it tomo :(:(
    Best of luck anyway lads!

Ye had 3 weeks of me free and ye do it tomo :(:(
    Best of luck anyway lads!

Come on Dusty you know you wanna hop and and get that 12 million bonus :p

Come on Dusty you know you wanna hop and and get that 12 million bonus :p

U know it Dub, but the boss and kids might have something to say!!

U know it Dub, but the boss and kids might have something to say!!

I doubt we'll get it done anyway we've only three so you might not be missing out.

• Advertisement

I doubt we'll get it done anyway we've only three so you might not be missing out.

You're missing out now. 11 in s-v-s, 6 in party. Good craic

Advertisement