Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Macklin v Heiland

Options
  • 15-11-2014 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

For anyone unaware, Matthew Macklin fights Heiland tonight in the 3 arena in Dublin. Make or break for Macklin tonight, he is not the most active of fighters and hasn't looked all that impressive in his previous outings against lesser fighters Jose Yebes and Lamar Russ.

Heiland is a busy fighter, throw lots of punches and has a decent chin (he has also avenged 2 of his 4 losses and is on a 3 fight winning streak) and is seeking a shot at the WBC title himself (the winner will supposedly be first in line to challenge for Miguel Cotto's title)

Odd's on Heiland seem very generous, I have him at 13/2 (hes available at 6/1 now to win), and if you are feeling extra adventurous he is 12/1 to win via KO which in all honesty would not be a massive upset.

Just throwing it out there, would be worth a moderate wager.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

13/2 is looking very good now!

Boom!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Boom!!!

Had Heiland in a double with Spike O'Sullivan via KO

Happy days

A tenner at 13/2 will keep me happy for tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

FFS only seeing this now!! i'd say there will be few people kicking themselves in the morn they didn't see this, fair play OP good shout

• Advertisement
Advertisement