Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heatons 25% off everything

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

20% off homewares with EVENT20 as code. It worked on Christmas jumpers for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

I'm getting the following now

Fatal error: session_start(): Failed to initialize storage module: user (path: tcp://127.0.0.1:11211) in /var/www/vhosts/heatonsstores.com/htdocs/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Session/Abstract/Varien.php on line 125

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

Keep trying. The heatons website is very slow at the moment. It took a few goes for it to accept the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Ordered on the 13th with in-store collection, but still haven't heard anything from them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭snowgal

orinary-girl Im the exact same, still nothing....might just call into the store today and see. anyone else pick up from store yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I have not heard anything yet either for in store pickup.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Countdown1982

Ordered a few items for in store collection, never received email to confirm it was available for collection. However called into store on the off chance and order was there waiting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 schuey2me

I have ordered in the past from heatons with the free instore pick up and never get the email for collection, I just get a phone call from the store to say thats its in the shop ready to collect. I was also told that theres no timeline when it needs to be collected by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

i'd say if you are around the store just go and check if order is there - I've had this problem multiple times with Debenhams where order was there and I wasn't notified.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaSCaDe711

Hi all.

Ordered iTunes vouchers on the 14th, to be delivered, and they arrived just now (courier in white van).

Like others here I only received an email when placing the order, never received another to say they were on their way.

Regards,
    CaSCaDe711

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭cranefly

I think there is a glitch in their system when ordering online, some of the orders being sent out in the post are double orders, well double receipts anyway, an invoice for the goods without the discount and a invoice with the discount, i got five extra items in my parcel of goods when i ordered mine.
    I managed to sort out the problem with heatons, so that is why i think their site went down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

CaSCaDe711 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Ordered iTunes vouchers on the 14th, to be delivered, and they arrived just now (courier in white van).

Like others here I only received an email when placing the order, never received another to say they were on their way.

Regards,
    CaSCaDe711

I ordered the gift voucher instead with the specific purpose of buying iTunes cards.

Went into the store today and they have 15% off them. So I got a €50 gift card for €37.50 and bought €50 worth of iTunes vouchers for €42.50 so I still have €7.50 left!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,727 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Trilla wrote: »
    made two orders last week... got one the next day, still waiting on the other

they told me they lost the second one, then it arrived the next day!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Just wondering if there are any new codes for Heatons?

I'm looking to buy a few bits so would appreciate any codes that are available :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got my delivery today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

20% off until midnight Friday: TREAT20.

Excludes gift and itunes cards this time. They must have gotten roasted with them on the 25% offer - what an oversight that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

kn wrote: »
    20% off until midnight Friday: TREAT20.

Excludes gift and itunes cards this time. They must have gotten roasted with them on the 25% offer - what an oversight that was.

Hi, where do I put the code? I can't seem to find the box. I'm paying by paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Roger00 wrote: »
    Hi, where do I put the code? I can't seem to find the box. I'm paying by paypal.

Its in the 'Review Your Shopping Cart' page right beside the 'Checkout' button.

kn wrote: »
    Its in the 'Review Your Shopping Cart' page right beside the 'Checkout' button.

Found it thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Their websitte is nearly as bad as Dunnes Stores - don't even give the dimensions of a framed picture FFS !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

Yep, its pretty bad, watch the pricing too, often products are reduced on front screen but when added to basket the reduction is not there....happens quite a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

craggy2 wrote: »
    Yep, its pretty bad, watch the pricing too, often products are reduced on front screen but when added to basket the reduction is not there....happens quite a bit...

Yes, just happened to me, item was €1.00 went to check out and it's bumped up €2.00,

What to do here?

Placed an order this morning for store pickup but never got an email saying it was ready to pick up, how long does it normally take to get the email from them? I never ordered of their website before.

Roger00 wrote: »
    Placed an order this morning for store pickup but never got an email saying it was ready to pick up, how long does it normally take to get the email from them? I never ordered of their website before.

I ordered mine on Wednesday and got an email this morning telling me my stuff was ready for collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭craggy2

vicwatson wrote: »
    Yes, just happened to me, item was €1.00 went to check out and it's bumped up €2.00,

What to do here?

Have to email customer service each time, pain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭bren2001

I ordered mine on Wednesday and got an email this morning telling me my stuff was ready for collection.

Did you get an email saying yours was ready for collection of did you just track it on the DPD website and go instore?

bren2001 wrote: »
    Did you get an email saying yours was ready for collection of did you just track it on the DPD website and go instore?

This time around I got an email from them, but when I previously ordered from them a few months ago I contacted them after a week to check if it was in store yet and they told me it was. I guess that time they might have forgotten to email me. If you've been waiting a while you should contact them, it might already be in but they just haven't told you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭bren2001

This time around I got an email from them, but when I previously ordered from them a few months ago I contacted them after a week to check if it was in store yet and they told me it was. I guess that time they might have forgotten to email me. If you've been waiting a while you should contact them, it might already be in but they just haven't told you!

Thanks, I popped in on my way home. They had the stuff in the storeroom, the girl told me they hold one or two behind the counter and send those people emails and wait for them to collect so I was down the list. Dunno why, she seemed to also think it was a weird system.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Same kind of experience for me too. I placed two orders on the same day around 20 min apart. The second order was delivered to my door even when I opted for in-store collection; it was not qualified for free delivery. The first order was not updated to me by email, for in-store collection. I ordered the first one using 'guest log-in'; so I couldn't see the status of the first order on the website. But when I dropped an email to them, I was replied that the order was ready for collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Does anyone have a up to date code please ? X

Advertisement