Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Care

Options
  • 11-11-2014 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Looking for help in finding some childcare in the or oranmore area for my daughter can anyone recommend anywhere or know of someone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have asked one to two places but the price is waaay out of my range! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 AngiePeach

Looking for help in finding some childcare in the or oranmore area for my daughter can anyone recommend anywhere or know of someone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have asked one to two places but the price is waaay out of my range! Thanks

Hi Aideen,

I found this website useful.
    If you scroll down the list, you'll find some registred names for Oranmor

childminding.ie/find-childcare/registered-childminder-directory/galway/

hope this will help you

Angie

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

If you ring them they will have more names then are listed on the site too.

Ring your local childcare committee and they can give you a list too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aideen_maria

Hi MoonBeam,

How do i go about getting that number? Sorry i am very new to this thank you

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It is on the homepage.
    01- 2 8 7 8 4 6 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ekaterinaniki

You can check online there's a sites special for childcare assistance may be they will help you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement