Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 10/11/14 *Spoilers*

Options
  • 10-11-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭

Raw comes from the Liverpool Echo Arena in Liverpool, England

Advertised for tonight: John Cena vs Ryback, AJ Lee responds to Nikki Bella, more team members for Team Cena and Team Authority

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

So I'm a bit unsure of what to make of The Big Guy since he came back. If last Thursday is anything to go by, he seems to be a good guy again. Will he turn heel or will he join Team Cena?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Wonder if they will play the Vince apology video which hasn't been received well at all during the UK & Ireland leg of the European tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

With half the roster on house show duty tonight this could be a very bad show indeed. No Ambrose, Kane, Ziggler, Cesaro, Dust Brothers or Usos.

Tapings are starting very soon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

With half the roster on house show duty tonight this could be a very bad show indeed. No Ambrose, Kane, Ziggler, Cesaro, Dust Brothers or Usos.

But Cena's back!

excited-1.gif

• Advertisement

Awww I was hoping we might see the rare match of the dust brothers vs the Usos tonight :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Saw reports on Twitter that the crowd were chanting "Where's our Network?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ageyev wrote: »
    Saw reports on Twitter that the crowd were chanting "Where's out Network?!"

Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Reading the spoilers and apparently there was a
    "Lana's ass cheeks"
    chant.

How rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Mizzes-440713015.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

If you'd have told me this time last year that the Miz and Hornswoggle would be in one of the best photos I've ever seen, I'd have laughed you off.

Reading some tweets about RAW now, allegedly there have been some 'beach ball incidents' and quite a few people have been removed from the crowd. Liverpool is a mental town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Seen that they didnt even risk using the WWE Network Ring Aprons for RAW tonight. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Tonight's results:
    Raw opened with John Cena coming out and announcing Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler as the first two members of his team. Cena called out Ryback but out came The Authority, who had Mark Henry with them. They announce Ziggler vs. Henry. Ryback came out and each team tried to recruit him, but in the end, Ryback laid out Cena and joined Team Authority.

*Seth Rollins pinned Jack Swagger with the Curb Stomb in a good match.

*Dean Ambrose cut a promo backstage promising to take out Bray Wyatt at Survivor Series.

*Paige pinned Alicia Fox.

*Backstage, Kane tried to buddy up to Ryback, who sort of blew him off.

*WWE United States champion Rusev came out for a celebration but Sheamus showed up, setting up a title match. Rusev defeated Sheamus. They brawl and The Authority helps Rusev, who agrees to join Team Authority.

*The Miz and Damien Mizdow beat Los Matadores.

*Triple H bans John Cena from ringside during Dolph Ziggler's match.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler beat Mark Henry by DQ when Henry uses a steel chair and keeps beating him. Big Show makes the save and announces he has joined Team Cena.

*Sheamus joins Team Cena.

*WWE Divas champion AJ Lee defeated Brie Bella but was laid out by Nikki.

*Tyson Kidd pinned Adam Rose after the Bunny distracted Rose.

*John Cena beat Ryback when Kane attacked Cena causing a DQ. There was a huge brawl. Ryback left, then returned and cleared the ring of The Authority.

http://pwinsider.com/article/89485/complete-raw-spoilers-from-liverpool.html?p=1

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ageyev wrote: »
    Tonight's results:
    Raw opened with John Cena coming out and announcing Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler as the first two members of his team. Cena called out Ryback but out came The Authority, who had Mark Henry with them. They announce Ziggler vs. Henry. Ryback came out and each team tried to recruit him, but in the end, Ryback laid out Cena and joined Team Authority.

*Seth Rollins pinned Jack Swagger with the Curb Stomb in a good match.

*Dean Ambrose cut a promo backstage promising to take out Bray Wyatt at Survivor Series.

*Paige pinned Alicia Fox.

*Backstage, Kane tried to buddy up to Ryback, who sort of blew him off.

*WWE United States champion Rusev came out for a celebration but Sheamus showed up, setting up a title match. Rusev defeated Sheamus. They brawl and The Authority helps Rusev, who agrees to join Team Authority.

*The Miz and Damien Mizdow beat Los Matadores.

*Triple H bans John Cena from ringside during Dolph Ziggler's match.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler beat Mark Henry by DQ when Henry uses a steel chair and keeps beating him. Big Show makes the save and announces he has joined Team Cena.

*Sheamus joins Team Cena.

*WWE Divas champion AJ Lee defeated Brie Bella but was laid out by Nikki.

*Tyson Kidd pinned Adam Rose after the Bunny distracted Rose.

*John Cena beat Ryback when Kane attacked Cena causing a DQ. There was a huge brawl. Ryback left, then returned and cleared the ring of The Authority.

http://pwinsider.com/article/89485/complete-raw-spoilers-from-liverpool.html?p=1
    Kane attacked Cena causing a DQ.

They really are taking the piss with this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Good man Triple H, put over your IC champion there. Loving how Ryback is really the focus of attention tonight.

Cena said w*nkers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

I marked out for Cena calling HHH and Steph a pair of w*nkers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭paconnors

Great promo between Ambrose and Wyatt, 2 Lunatics

I didn't see any promo between the 2 of them? I just saw Dean Ambrose doing his eh....soliloquy.

Oops

• Advertisement

You just posted the same thing in the 2 threads, here and the photo one. Was this done intentionally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Playing fake Rolling Stones music when they were talking about the Beatles? Genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

stephanie with the come to bed eyes to ryback

It's nice to see Tyson Kidd picking up wins on T.V consistently. It's also nice to see Rose losing.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Loving how Ryback is really the focus of attention tonight.

And it was birthday too! :)

Spoilers didn't have Harper joining team Authority. He is certainly coming out of the Wyatts better off than Rowan anyway.

Happy to see Kofi getting a video package. Guessing we get Big E next week?

Overall, was a good episode. Better than the last few.

I really hope that we see Big E. get a video package next week if not on Main Event tonight. It has taken a long time to get those guys into something remotely meaningful. If they seem to be grouping them based on their colour, why don't they throw Titus O'Neil in there too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I'm confused - so which team is Ryback on?

gerrybbadd wrote: »

Team Cena.

Teams after Raw seem to be...

Cena, Sheamus, Big Show, Dolph, Ryback

vs

Rollins, Kane, Henry, Rusev, Harper.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

gerrybbadd wrote: »

It looks like he joined and left Team Authority in the same night. He hasn't officially joined Team Cena, but I expect that's the way it's headed.

Advertisement