Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs and scenes from films that give you goosebumps

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

magma69 wrote: »

SPOILER ALERT

Cinematic bliss. So epic. The greatest movie of all time imo.

Spoilers
    I don't know, I always thought the opening scene, waiting for the train, and what comes after is incredible, but even that takes a back seat to every scene where the normally good guy Henry Fonda gets to play the best bad guy on any film ever, the ruthless Frank, and the best of these is where he slaughters the family, and puts one in the little kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Unbreakable, when Bruce Willis finally realises Samuel L. Jackson has been his nemisis all along. Every time - goosebumps!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The scene where HAL is gradually lobotomised in 2001 is very affecting, but the one scene in movies that gets me every time is the scene near the conclusion of The Iron Giant, as he makes a decision to be more than a gun, and be Superman, wonderful stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,928 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

One of the few pictures that have made my eyes leak...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭juniord

deliverance , the blind boy playing the banjo scene , pure classic

Advertisement