Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Supermarkets off M7

• 07-11-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 35 Kedo93

Hey guys, not really sure if this is the right place to post but I've got a simple question: Does anybody know of a large supermarket i.e Tesco, situated just off the M7 motorway en-route from Dublin to Limerick? Have a bus trip planned and would be handy to make a stop along the way. Cheers.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 4,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭ G_R

Kedo93 wrote: »
    Hey guys, not really sure if this is the right place to post but I've got a simple question: Does anybody know of a large supermarket i.e Tesco, situated just off the M7 motorway en-route from Dublin to Limerick? Have a bus trip planned and would be handy to make a stop along the way. Cheers.

Regular Tesco off the Kildare exit (j13) and a Tesco Extra (big ass one) about 5 mins from the Naas exit just at the big ball, where it becomes the N7

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭ nilhg

If the OP is using the Dublincoach Limerick-Dublin service then the Kildare stop is at Kildare Village which is a few minutes walk to the Tesco.

http://dublincoach.ie/timetables-fares/M7-bus-ennis-limerick-to-dublin-city.php

• Registered Users Posts: 8,781 ✭✭✭ Carawaystick

Tesco about 1km from the Curragh junction, in Newbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,738 ✭✭✭✭ corktina

does it have to be a Tesco? or is it a lunch break on a private trip you are planning? I suspect your Driver would know all the likely stops

• Registered Users Posts: 26,563 ✭✭✭✭ freshpopcorn

Theres a fairly large Tesco in PortLaoise as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭ veryangryman

corktina wrote: »
    does it have to be a Tesco? or is it a lunch break on a private trip you are planning? I suspect your Driver would know all the likely stops

Ha I have never met a bus driver who knew his way around when it came to days out.

Advertisement