Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney Frozen Elsa Toddler Doll £18.24 @ Amazon

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Detached Retina

bluemartin wrote: »
    Sure The dolls are mass produced in China!!!!! I have purchased from sellers in China previously after carefully checking their customer feedback and besides you also have ebay payment protection.

You more likely to be scammed by that shower selling them on adverts for €500+. I will post back in few days when I received the doll from the buyer called rabbit something or other.

They omit the "Disney" logo on the box above "frozen". That usually indicates they're not the genuine ones (as well as ebay etc. they're selling frozen style dolls and similar in Tuthills, from china for 3 / 4 euro. Also other disney style toy sets with dodgy translations on the boxes with kinda manga looking snow whites pictures etc. Generally the quality isn't terrible if you're getting them that cheap and are just fillers).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭bluemartin

They omit the "Disney" logo on the box above "frozen". That usually indicates they're not the genuine ones (as well as ebay etc. they're selling frozen style dolls and similar in Tuthills, from china for 3 / 4 euro. Also other disney style toy sets with dodgy translations on the boxes with kinda manga looking snow whites pictures etc. Generally the quality isn't terrible if you're getting them that cheap and are just fillers).

Hi just to update, I picked up frozen elsa from postoffice this morning after missing delivery man on Saturday. I can confirmed the box carrries the disney logo and she arrived well packsged in original box. Seller has now sold out, Considering the doll came all way from China that was fantastic speed from stsrt to finish. So folks my friend will have a happy little girl come Christmas. As a sidenote I read in paper yesterday that the shops will be flooded with these dolls come mid december.

Hi just an update, I picked up the doll from postoffice today after missing delivery man on Saturday. I can confirm it has disney logo on the box and doll arrived in super packaging. The seller I got her from had now sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

screamer wrote: »
    I certainly hope that this doll is not featuring on the Late Late Toy Show given that it is pretty much unavailable right now.

indeed it was. typical RTE muppetry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

The Frozen Elsa and Anna toddler dolls (not snow glow) are currently £24.99 in Amazon.
    The Anna doll is temp out of stock but can ordered.

Elsahttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Frozen-Elsa-Toddler-Doll/dp/B00GHL9VZ6
    Annahttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Frozen-31069-1-Anna-Toddler-Toy/dp/B00JRYH2L0

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Detached Retina

bluemartin wrote: »
    Hi just to update, I picked up frozen elsa from postoffice this morning after missing delivery man on Saturday. I can confirmed the box carrries the disney logo and she arrived well packsged in original box. Seller has now sold out, Considering the doll came all way from China that was fantastic speed from stsrt to finish. So folks my friend will have a happy little girl come Christmas. As a sidenote I read in paper yesterday that the shops will be flooded with these dolls come mid december.

Hi just an update, I picked up the doll from postoffice today after missing delivery man on Saturday. I can confirm it has disney logo on the box and doll arrived in super packaging. The seller I got her from had now sold out

Great news :) glad to hear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭screamer

sweetie wrote: »
    indeed it was. typical RTE muppetry

I was actually VERY annoyed about how that was dealt with, with the kid talking all about the mothers in the toyshop and the gards being called.
    My little 5 year old already wrote to Santa for her presents, so asked me why were mammies fighting about toys in a Toy Shop, wouldn't Santa have all the toys that are needed......... MUPPETS is right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

I ordered 22nd from the states. This is iten number to enter in 181599925878 ebay.com €60 delivered from the states. Has disney logo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

In case anyone is stuck for one of these dolls and cannot get their hands on one - there was a guy selling these in the Balbriggan market last week. No idea if they were the genuine article as I don't need one but they were boxed and looked pretty well made. He had the range of dolls. Don't know how much they were but if you're really stuck you could check it out. He'll probably be there again this Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

We got ours from toys 'r' us in the uk.

Got it thru their website last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭bluemartin

In case anyone is stuck for one of these dolls and cannot get their hands on one - there was a guy selling these in the Balbriggan market last week. No idea if they were the genuine article as I don't need one but they were boxed and looked pretty well made. He had the range of dolls. Don't know how much they were but if you're really stuck you could check it out. He'll probably be there again this Sunday.

be careful with the market stuff

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/540405/Frozen-toys-fake-Elsa-doll-seized-Trading-Standards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

It wasn't the snow globe doll, just the ordinary ones. Seemed well made from the quick look I gave it.

Advertisement