Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with PP

Options
  • 05-11-2014 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Trying to put on bet for the CL tonight. The bet Im trying to put on is HT Asian Handicap Trixie. I tried this morning to put this on through my phone and received an error message saying that the handicap value has changed to check my bets. So I cleared my selections and put them in again. Same error message even though the handicaps or values did not change.

I then left it until a few minutes ago and tried to place these again. All the handicaps were the same and the prices were the same. Tried to lay the bet and got the same error message again nearly three hours later.

I then tried to text my bet to them but got a text back saying that don't accept asian handicap bets by text.

Anyone any idea what is going on?

Thanks.

Advertisement